Working the Shift

Terushima was currently working the cash register as he helped an attractive woman who looked like she was in her early 20s. She had bouncy light brown hair and a pretty face.

"You usually work here?" The woman spoke up as she brushed hair behind her ear, revealing a beautiful ruby earring. Terushima looked up at her with surprise.

"Yup! Guess you could say Im a regular employee! Your uhm... very beautiful by the way." He gave a smile and slightly laughed. She slightly smiled as she looked away.

"You know... for someone called the town's biggest player, You're quite the charmer."

"You too. Coming in the shop looking like a doll? How old are ya?" Terushima smiled as he crossed his arms and smirked while he leaned forward on the counter.

"I'm 22. You look kinda young... probably 18?" Terushima slightly chuckled at the guess.

"I'm actually 25."

"Really?" The woman looked shocked. Terushima was surprisingly not that interested in her... mostly cause Even though she was 22, she wasn't really his type.

'Seems a lot more mature than I am...' Terushima thought as he handed her the plastic bag with all the things she bought inside of it.

"I see... Well thank you for checking my items out. I'll be on my way now." She smiled and left. Terushima looked out the window and saw her with another guy, she gave him a small kiss on the cheek and interlocked her arm with his.

"At least I didn't try to hit on her that much... her boyfriends pretty jacked." Terushima laughed as his head turned towards the clock that was hung on the wall.

11:56 AM

Terushima smiled as he stretched and huffed. It was finally time for his break. He stepped out from the counter and called for his coworker as he walked to the back of the store where the office lounge was.

"Yo, Suna! You're turn to work the counter dude!" He heard Suna groan and a thud followed After.

When he entered the room he saw the male on the floor and sighed. Suna looked up at him with a slight glare. He had visible eye bags and a very hurtful glare, Terushima almost wanted to apologize for disturbing him but it was his job.

"Do I have to?..."

"Yea. You didn't come to work the whole week before this, you don't want Daichi firing You Right?"

"Yea... I'll work The register..." He lazily got up and headed out the door.

Terushima walked over to the sweater he had placed on a chair. He quickly put it on over his uniform and walked out.

"Where Are you going?"

"Gonna drop by that cafe next to us. Heard from Kuroo that the cashiers a riot!" He smiled As Suna threw him a slight glare mixed with confusion as he pushed the store's clear doors open.