Monster Kings Again Because They're Too Memeable Pt 6

Chary: *kisses Reaper*  

Reaper: !

Chary:...Did you steal my chapstick?

Reaper: Did- did I what?

Chary: My chapstick, Reaper. Did you steal it?

Feyd: Oh, for the love of God, not this again.

Reaper: I- No, I didn't steal your chapstick. We use the same chapstick.

Chary: No, there is absolutely no way we use the same chapstick, because it was only sold on one Etsy shop two years ago and they discontinued it, and I loved it so much that I bought the last of their stock, and I keep it in my freezer so it doesn't go bad. It's been discontinued for three years. No one uses the same chapstick for three years. So unless you've been eating a whole fuck ton of something that's flavored like chocolate and popcorn, you absolutely stole my fucking chapstick.

Reaper: Chocolate and popcorn?

Feyd: Why do you think it got discontinued?

Reaper, teaching Xa to drive: Okay, you're driving and Feyd and Chary walk into the road. Quick, what do you hit?

Xa: Oh, definitely Feyd. Xa-Tul could never hurt Chary.

Reaper, massaging his temples: The brakes. You hit the brakes.

Xa: Wait, if baby oil dissolves condoms, what does it do to babies?

Chary: Believe it or not, babies and condoms are made of different materials.

Reaper: It's like rock paper scissors. Baby oil defeats condom, baby defeats baby oil, condom defeats baby.

Feyd: Rock also defeats baby.