003

"HOW ARE THERE
only 4 first years? Isnt that too few?" yuji had asked while leaning against the railing and ate his popsicle.

"well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?" fushiguro asked, yuji pausing for a moment before answering, "nope."

"that just proves how small a minority of jujutsu sorcerers are." fushiguro informed him as yuji hummed. "also, didnt you say i was the 3rd first year?"

"their entry was decided a while ago. you know what our schools like, everyone has unique circumstances." the spiky haired boy told yuji, as gojo approached them, waving his hand.

"sorry for the wait.
oh, your uniform made it in time, i see." gojo said, as yuji smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"yeah, it's a perfect fit. though it's slightly different from fushiguro's." yuji began, noticing the difference in uniform. "it has a hood, for one." he continued.

"that's because the uniforms can be customized upon request." gojo informed, "huh? but i never put in any requests."

"i was the one who put in the custom order." gojo smiled, yuji blinking for a moment before saying, "whatever, i guess."

"becareful, gojo-sensei has a tendency to do things like that," fushiguro warned the auburn haired boy,
remembering (name)'s uniform.

'what a perv. customizing the uniform to however he likes while she was unconscious. and who knows how he got the measurements-'

looking up at gojo before asking,
"more importantly, why are we meeting up in harajuku? and where's kanroji-san?"

"because it's what she asked for,
and kanroji is buying snacks for us right now." gojo answered,

his attention being taken away by some guy in a suit, asking girls if they want to be potential models and getting rejected.

suddenly, a hand grabbed his shoulder and pulled him to face whoever the person was, "hey you, how about me?" the brown haired female asked, dressed in a school uniform, pointing to herself.

'her?!'

"for what?"

"the modeling gig, duh. i'm asking what you think about me."

"oh um, im in a hurry at the moment..." the salesman tried to walk away, the brown haired girl grabbing onto his shoulder again, not letting go that easily.

"what the hell? dont run away from me! come out and say it!" the brown haired girl yelled, continuing to traumatize the guy.

"we're about to go talk to her...? this is kinda embarrassing." yuji spoke, holding some popcorn in his hand while wearing some funny looking glasses.

"tch, so are you." fushiguro huffed, before glancing over at his teacher.

"hey, over here!" gojo called the first year over, waving his hand while smiling.

-

"okay, once again." gojo
motioned for her to introduce herself. "kugisaki nobara. be happy, boys. i'm the one woman in your group."