002

"DONT MOVE. YOU'RE
no longer human. under jujutsu regulations, itadori yuji, i will exorcise you as a curse!"

when (name) heard these words leave fushiguro's mouth, she hastily moved towards yuji and she stood right beside him. she held up her arm in attempt to protect him.

"he's perfectly normal and human, leave him alone!"

yuji put her arm down and approached fushiguro, "hold up, it's not a problem. more importantly, we're all pretty beat up. we need to get to a hospital." yuji reasoned as he raised his arms up. 'is it the cursed object or itadori speaking right now? i cant tell!' megumi was conflicted.

'crap! what should i do?'

suddenly out of nowhere, a blindfolded man appeared beside fushiguro. he seemed to be dressed in a similar uniform like fushiguro's. "what's the situation?" he asked.

"gojo-sensei! what're you doing here?!"

"yo! i wasnt gonna show up at first, but man you're really messed up, i should show the second years!" he commented, giggling as he snapped bunch of pictures of the injured boy.

yuji and (name) standing off to the side, one was confused while the other was concerned. 'poor fushiguro, having to deal with a teacher like that...' she thought, feeling a bit for the spiky haired boy.

"so, did you find it?" gojo asked, fushiguro was silent and didn't reply as he looked down at the floor.

yuji raised his hand, sweatdropping, "um.. sorry, i ate it."

"for real?"

"for real."

the two boys confirmed in unison.
suddenly the blindfolded man went up in front of yuji's face, analyzing him for a moment before he laughed, "haha! you're not kidding, they're combined!"

he backed away and glanced at the pink haired female, who was just standing there the whole time without speaking a word. though a whole lot was going on inside of her mind.

he walked up to her and analyzed her too. behind his blindfold, his azure eyes widened in realization. 'impossible. this can't be real.'

"damn, i thought you guys went extinct!" he laughed.

(name)'s face contorted into one of confusion. 'what the hell is that supposed to mean?-'

he turned to face yuji, "how does your body feel?"

"okay."

"can you control sukuna?"

"sukuna?"

"the cursed object you ate."

"oh yeah, probably."

"ten seconds, take control again after ten seconds." he instructed, while stretching, but yuji was unsure. "i dunno about this..."

"dont worry, im the strongest." the white haired man grinned, throwing a bag at fushiguro after completing his stretches.

'cant be getting killed here, i have manga and anime to finish, and the pack of sakura mochi i bought.' (name) thought, walking towards fushiguro to sit beside him.