The Third Guerilla Battle Tournament

Day of the Final Gundam Guerilla Battle Tournament...

"Oh no! I forgot to ask the others to be my partner!" exclaimed Sana.

She had just arrived at the venue with her Dianthus and very quickly realized her mistake.

"I guess I'll have to ask them right now and pray they don't have a partner as well."

The pink haired teenager looked around until she saw a familiar long-haired lady wearing a purple outfit standing next to a blonde-haired teenager of similar height and age with glasses.

"Rindo! Touma!" yelled Sana as she ran over.

The duo turned to see their friend pause in front of them while panting.

"D-do any of you have a partner?"

"Sorry Sana, but we already do. We are going with each other," answered Rindo.

"Look for Yuri, she asked the same thing yesterday," said Touma.

"Thanks!"

Sana ran off in search of her other friend but much to her dismay, she saw her with another familiar boy wearing a black and white outfit.

"Kenji. She probably asked him already. Still, it wouldn't hurt to try."

The teen walked over to the two but before she could ask, Yuri and Kenji simultaneously responded with the same answer.

"Sorry, but we are going to be battling with each other."

Dejected, Sana left again but this time, with no hope of even entering. She sighed and sat down on a bench while looking at her Dianthus. As she watched the other players enter with their partners, she couldn't help but shed some tears.

"I can handle losing a battle... but not even being able to participate..."

"Who said you weren't going to participate?" asked a familiar voice.

Sana turned around and saw none other than Ryusei standing in front of her.

"R-ryusei!"

"Yo."

The two shared a moment of silence before Sana slapped him hard.

"Don't bother asking me! You had your chance!"

"Sana! Stop! Please just hear me out!"

Ryusei grabbed Sana by her arm and prevented her from leaving.

"Fine, you have ten seconds."

"Manaka's not my battle partner. She's battling with Takumi."

"That doesn't tell me anything."

"She was asking me to help her find a battle partner for her because I turned her down!"

Sana stopped pulling away. "S-so, you weren't battling with Manaka?"

Ryusei nodded. "I'm not."

"So then, who is your battle partner?"

"Isn't it obvious?" asked Ryusei. "You are. You always were."

"But you said-"

"When I told everyone at our club that I was already going with someone, I was talking about you," clarified Ryusei. "Not Manaka."

"Ryusei, I...I don't think we need to continue any longer..."

"Then why don't we start over?" asked Ryusei. "You're cute. Have I met you already?"

"Baka! I didn't mean that!" yelled Sana. "I meant that we can continue back the way we were!"

"So all is forgiven?" asked Ryusei.