DRIFT 01

~·~

DRIFT 01

~·~

There was once a boy who loved to wander.

Going to unknown places amazed him. Different destinations had untold beauties in them.

He took out his light novel from his pocket as the train door opened, leading him to an unfamiliar area. He dodged numerous people who were in a rush and who were in his way. He sighed and messed up his grey hair in irritation, opening his light novel in the process.

He currently did not have any classes that day so he used his free time to wander to places where he did not have knowledge of. It was a bright sunny day fortunately, so he did not need to worry about rainfall.

He held the novel in his hands, his eyes searching for a peaceful place to read his book. He caught sight of a local park not too far away from the station with cherry blossom trees blooming about with its petals dancing with the wind. The wind had a gentle breeze which could make anyone fall asleep due to how relaxing it felt.

The boy inwardly smiled to himself as he comfortably sat down under a shaded tree, opening his light novel as he leaned back on the tree trunk. He flipped page through page, his mind taking in the story of the material he was reading.

From his peripheral vision, he could see a girl in a white sundress and a light yellow summer hat reading a hardbound book on a park bench as she swung her feet back and forth in an alternative manner. A bright smile strewn on her lips as she kept on reading her book, her blue eyes shining. Then her eyes grew sad, probably because of the events taking place in the book. After a few minutes, she went back to being happy.

Chihiro hummed a monotone tune before turning back to his light novel.

After a few pages, he took a peek of the girl who had an amazed expression as she kept on reading her book. The blonde gasped as her eyes quickly scanned the pages.

The girl abruptly stood up with the book in the air as she stared at it with a blithesome expression. "He won!" She exclaimed, sitting down afterwards as she closed the book and placed it on her lap. She started humming a happy tune as she swung her feet back and forth, her eyes now scanning the park.

She began to tap the cover of the book, the swinging of her feet now in par with the rhythm she had made.

She saw Chihiro looking at her so she sent a sheepish smile and a small wave before another lady, probably in her late 20s, came running to the blonde with a cup filled with ice cream and some grocery bags in her arms. "I hope you did not wait too long, Mistress. The line was a tad long so in repentance I bought you your favorite ice cream."

The blonde accepted the cup of ice cream and uttered some words but Chihiro never managed to hear what she had said.

She looked back at the grey-haired teen and gave one last wave before exiting the park.

"Hmm, weird." Chihiro mumbled before getting back on track; finishing his light novel before any of his classmates from college text him about another project.

~·~

heyyyeyey hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Wanderer lol even though it's short af

this senpai needs some love bruh even though he's such a dick lol still love him though

this book will probably last until 10-20 chapters, but the chapters will be long dun worreh and I update this every Sunday :-D

Any feedback? c:

CONTACT ME:

TWITTER: twitter.com/njhftanime OR twitter.com/mauitheghoul

INSTAGRAM: omgits_rea

SKYPE: itsjustmaui [[tell me you're from wattpad]]

KIK: reais_fakeok [[tell me you're from wattpad]]

ANIME AMINO: kirami-tan

Osu! Account: kirami-tan

Don't forget to vote and comment! It makes me inspired to write. (*˘˘*)..:*

~ kirami

#AkaRami ftw

06/14/15