Aftermath and Reunion

Izuku ran out of the building with Scout in his had, missing her left arm.

Izuku (mind): I can't believe I managed to escape those puppets, but I can tell that they were in pain from what they experienced. I better cut this thread off of my mouth so I can talk again.

Izuku found a piece of broken glass on the road, and carefully cut his mouth open.

Izuku: Ah, much better.

Izuku looked at Scout and was sad that his friend had perished.

Izuku: I know I can bring you back Scout, but I'll need to give you a new arm first.

Izuku ran home and got to his room, where he worked on a new arm and attached it to Scout.

Izuku: There you go. Okay now let's see if I remember the spell that Mortimer recited.

Izuku: Ba-room tekka! Eeess kella morazza! Vee tekra dazza!

A flash of blue light appeared and Scout started to twitch and finally gasped for air.

Scout: Oh, that was a really painful experience.

Izuku: Scout?

Scout looked at the green haired boy and instantly recognized him.

Scout: Wait host is that you?

Izuku: Yes, it's me Scout.

Scout: Where are we? And why do I have a new arm?

Izuku: You're in my room, and I gave you that new arm.

Scout: Wow, thanks. By the way, now that you can talk, what is your name?

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya, and I'm happy you're back Scout.

Scout: I'm glad to be back too.

???: Izuku, I'm home.

Scout: Who was that?

Izuku: That's my mom, she works to help take care of me and she is out alot.

Scout: Do you think she will accept me?

Izuku: Only one way to find out.

Izuku ran down stairs and hug Inko.

Inko: Honey, I'm glad you're home, and is that a puppet.

Scout: Hi.

Izuku: I'll explain everything.

Izuku then explains how he went to the old Mortimer's Handeemen studio and what the puppets were like, aswell as explain how he and Scout worked together and formed a great friendship.

Inko: Sweety, I should have known Katsuki was reckless, but this.

Izuku: It's okay mom, plus I still want to attend U.A. and I don't want Scout to be alone, so I will do my best.

Inko: I'm so proud of you both.

Scout: Thank you Mrs. Midoriya.

Inko: Please call me mom, you're part of the family.

Scout: Mom? That does sound nice.

And that concludes Izuku and Scout's reunion, next will be Izuku's return to Middle School. Till then see ya.