Middle School and the Book

Izuku and Scout went to Izuku's Middle school. Where they ran into Bakugo.

Bakugo: So the nerd actually made it out of that old place.

Scout: Is that the guy you were talking about?

Izuku: Unfortunately, yes Scout, hard to believe we were friends right?

Bakugo: Ha look at him he's mad.

Everyone laughed.

Izuku: Really, then take her and see for yourself.

Bakugo then took Scout and put her on his hand.

Bakugo: I don't see what's so special abou-

Scout then slapped Bakugo.

Bakugo: Hey who did that?

Scout: I did.

Bakugo then looks at Scout.

Scout: That's what you get for hurting Izuku.

Bakugo and Class: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Izuku then took Scout back.

Izuku: Told ya.

Scout: Man that guy's hand was sweaty.

Izuku: His quirk let's him create explosions with nitroglycerin like sweet.

Scout: Does it also make him angrier, because he looks like a Pomeranian?

Everyone except Bakugo: Pfft *laughing*

Bakugo: Grr... who are you calling a pomeranian?!

Scout: You.

Everyone burst into laughter.

Teacher: Alright everyone settle down, also Izuku, keep Scout out of trouble.

Scout: Relax, I'm not going to cause any problems.

Teacher: Now let's begin today's lesson.

The rest of the events happen the same as canon, Izuku meets All Might, only this time he says that Izuku can be a hero. We now go to Izuku and Scout in Izuku's room and the phone rings.

Izuku: Hello?

???: Hello host, we've missed you the most.

Izuku's eyes widened, because he knew who was on the phone, it was Mortimer.

Izuku: What do you want Mortimer.

Mortimer: Oh, just calling to let you know there are no hard feelings at all, but beware for soon you will- Ugh, help please.

Izuku could tell that something was wrong, the puppets always spoke in rhymes, but now Mortimer isn't.

Izuku: Mortimer?

Mortimer: Help, I can't hold it back, you must free us.

Izuku realised that it was the good part of Owen that is speaking, that part that was suppressed by all his negative personality traits.

Izuku: Mortimer, tell me what to do.

Mortimer: Find the book.

Izuku: The book? Wait, I know what you're saying, I'll do my best.

Mortimer: Hurry please- shut up you. Now I hope you enjoy the view, we're coming for round 2, and what I say is true.

He hangs up and Izuku goes onto his computer and found a genuine copy of the book that Owen used. He orders it and it arrived the weekend.

Scout: Hopefully we'll be able to free them.

Izuku: Nick and Daisy will be easy, but Mortimer and Riley are going to be a challenge. Especially if their bringing Rosco.

Scout: Well you'd better find the spell to free them, because when they get here, we're going to be in trouble.

Izuku: Looks like I'd better start searching. And who knows, maybe after we free them maybe they can help during U.A.

Scout: Well let's start looking.

Izuku and Scout went through the Book several times until they finally found the right spell.

(I'm not going to write the spell, since this is a fanfiction, and I probably won't come up with one)

Izuku: This is it.

Scout: Well looks like all we can do now is wait.

Izuku: And hope that we can stop them.

And that is all for now, sorry if I haven't updated some of my stories, but I've been lacking ideas and lost interest in contuing them, but when I get the chance I'll try to continue with them, also be sure to see some of my other content, and feel free to write in the comments what should happen next, I'm always open for new ideas, until next time, see ya.