𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣

Cheetor, Arcee, Wheeljack, Primal, Prime and Rhinox line up.

Trailer

Bumblebee activates his battle mask while falling.

Starts

Optimus Prime sheathed his axe as he is running towards the battle field.

Now

Primal swing on the branches of the forest while Airazor flies elegantly through the air.

"For centuries, our kind have stayed hidden on Earth."

The Maximals walk against the rivers currents in a line.

Cheetor quickly runs along the forest, almost being invisible

Airazor screeches out loud as she flies above the forest.

"The darkness found us again."

An African American male looks up at the sky as it was turning black above the city of New York.

"Prime."

Optimus transforms in an area with numerous amount of busses, he walks along the isle in the rain.

"This is about the fate of all living beings."

A yellow gem was on a table and then shot a yellow beam into the sky.

Y/n holds her head in pain as the Mind Stone shined brightly then yelled in pain as the laser shoots into the sky.

From afar Optimus sees two yellow beams shoot towards the sky, screaming some type of Aurora Borealis.

Elena is outside with little flames behind her and some dirt on her skin as she looks up.

"Unicron is coming."

Y/n's eyes slightly widened as she heard the name. A large planet; bigger than the Earth, slowly makes it was towards the planet.

1994

Noah and Y/n shut their assigned door as the Autobot symbol appears on his dashboard, the gear shifted and the gas petal was pressed by itself.

"It won't stop!"

Noah repeatedly stomps on the break but the car kept going.

Mirage creates holograms of himself as he escapes from the cop behind him.

Mirage then opened the door and let Noah and Y/n out tumble in on the floor.

"Wooo-hoho!"

Noah then grabbed a pipe he found nearby and hold it in his hands and held out a hand in front of Y/n.

"Back up!"

"Woah, I thought we were boys."

Optimus then walks in as he finished transforming, his optics landing on the human in front of him.

Y/n takes the pipe out of Noah's hand and quickly tosses the pipe to the side as she didn't want to seem as a threat.