𝕊𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕜 ℙ𝕖𝕒𝕜 | ℂ𝕒𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖

⚠️ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀꜱ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ⚠️

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

"Calling all Autobots! Roll out!"

Both Noah and Y/n glanced at each other with confused looks. The car then drove by itself and drove out of the parking garage, leaving the two humans more confused and started to get scared. The sound of police sirens caught their attention as the car sped up even more. Y/n's seat lowered all the way back as the police car aligned with the drivers window, only showing Noah in the car to the cop's view.

"Pull over!"

"I'm not driving!"

The gears and petals moved on their own as Mirage drifted on the streets corners of New York. Noah screamed in a high pitched octave as Mirage drives off a truck ramp. On the bridge the policeman was still driving on Mirages bumper as they avoided the civilian cars.

Mirage then made four holograms of himself, they all went in different positions as a way to confuse the policeman. As a two way was coming up, the policeman went for the middle one as he believed that was the real Mirage, at the last second the hologram flickered and the police car crashed at the divider. Y/n and Noah looked at each other after the scene of what had just occurred and Y/n let out a chuckle that was followed by a full on laugh. The thought of being chased by the police was not what they had planned.

"Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo. Slow down! Slow down!"

As Mirage arrived at the warehouse, he opened the door and Noah and Y/n tumbled out with a few scratches. Mirage the transformed as they recovered from their tumble.

"Wooo hoho!"

Noah and Y/n looked up at Mirage with a bewildered look on their face but to Y/n she had a hint of curiosity in her eyes then Mirage knelt down close to their height.

"This is probably a lot for you both, huh?"