WTF is Iove!?

What is love? People have different opinions on love, some people think of it as the most amazing feeling, while others think of it as a waste of time

Hi, I am Blake Miller.
The 23-year-old who too believes that love is a waste of time. It's like a burden.
It just gives you a hectic headache.

I hate it when I get involved in these typical love dramas.
I've been on a call with my best friend for the past two hours trying to solve her relationship problems, and trust me it's annoying.

* before 2 hours *
* Blake is on the call with her best friend Fiona *

* before 2 hours * * Blake is on the call with her best friend Fiona *

Blake: ugh! What did you do now?

Fiona: it's him!! (while sobbing)

Blake: bye bye.

Fiona: wait. I think he's cheating on me. , can you give me some relationships suggestion? (still sobbing)

Blake: Fiona I think you forgot that I have never been in a goddam fucking relationship!!!

Fiona: Blake it's time you find yourself a guy, or you're gonna die single and lonely.

Blake: "Die single" Is that supposed to be a bad thing? and "being lonely" I prefer my own company anyway.

Fiona: it's useless to talk about your love life, so let's just talk about mine. , I texted him 15 minutes ago and he still didn't reply then I tried texting him with one of my friend's IDs, and he replied within 3 minutes. does he have something with my friend??

Blake: I think he's tryna die.

Fiona: wait what? I don't want him to do that. I love him..

* Blake cutting Fiona in between *

Blake: Fiona I was kidding, chill!
People say that love changes you but in your case, love made you Lose your brain.

Fiona: Blake be serious. It's not the time to joke.

Blake: wait. It's not the right time to joke? I thought it was the perfect time.

Fiona: Blake!

Blake: oops!!

Fiona: anyway, I showed your photo to one of my friends and he thought that you were cute. I arranged a date for both of you at 7:15. BE THERE!!!

* beep beep, Blake hangs up the phone *

..................................................................

Chapter 1 "What is Love" has ended here.

~ THANK YOU ~
<3