CH-1

The day starts , it was morning the sun was bright in the sky and was peeping through the windows of Abhyudaya 's room . A girl with curly hair brown eyes and pink lips was trying to wake him .

Girl- Abhi utho na ....dekho subh hogayi hai .....

abhi - thodi der sone do naaa ...

Girl - nahi uthooo abhiii .....

abhi ignored her and continue sleeping . 

Girl [ shaking him up ] - tum kitna sote ho Abhi .....utho naa

Abhi - aree Tum bhi wapas so jao ....

Girl- nahi mujhe nahi sona hai .....mujhe bahir kehlene jana hai ...

Yes the girl is a 5 year old and she is  none other but Abhi's  daughter not Galliya but Adi AKA Aadhyatami she currently wanting to enjoy summers with her father .

Abhi - ADI PLEASE ....[ frustrated]   

Adi's face became teary and she fell silent. Abhi noticed and looked at her.

Abhi - ohh Why are you crying ...

Adi - mujhe tum se baat nahi karni Abhi ....

Abhi [ feeling guilty ] - Aree I am sorry na .....dekho mein uth gaya naa ..

He then hugged her . But Adi was still upset . 

Abhi- achaa thik hai mein phir sone ja raha hu ..

Adi - nahi nahi nahi ....mujhe bhook lagrahi hain ....

Abhi - okay chalo ...

They both get up and brushed there teeth together . after brushing while abhi was prepping for the  breakfast he asked Adi to sit and watch TV .

Abhi - so kya dekhna hai ...

Adi - myth kaka 's video ...

Abhi - myth kaka ??.....konsa 

Adi pointed towards the Manali vlog . - yeh wala  video....

as Abhi saw the video he removed it by from the recommendation 

Abhi - nahi not this one ...yeh bahut purna hai video hai ....Watch something new ....

He then played the latest video of Myth and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast .

Background- TOHHELLODOSTONKAISEHAIAPPSABLOGORAJJHAUMKHlEENEJARAHEHAI.......

Abhi to himself in the kitchen - yaar sare  slayy point ke videos or vlogs mene haatha diye the... fir myth ka yeh vlog ajj  kaise recommend hua....well yeh pheli baar toh nahi tha ki aisa hua hoo..achaa ha she is small ..usko kuch samjh mein nahi  ayyega ....

while he was making Maggie  he got a flashback of the Manali trip  he smiled  but later  got teary and his hand  accidently got burnt by the cauldron 

Abhi - OH SHITTTZZZ!!! .....YEH GAUTAMI KI WAJHA SE ....[ realized what he was about to say ]

He puts his hand in the cold water . mins later , his hand was  better and Maggie was ready and cold   so he served Maggie to Adi and himself .

Adi looking at Abhi's plate.

Adi - abhi!!! tumhare pass jayada maggie hai ...

Abhi - haan kyuki mein tumse bada huee ...so I will have more ...