Prologue

Vampires existed before us... and when we discovered them, we tried to hunt them. To exterminate them to the end, but luck was not on our side... They were stronger and more powerful. But we didn't mind... hate and disgust took over our minds. We couldn't think straight. The war between humans and vampires has begun. Life was not safe. We made boundaries that humans and vampires had to respect, but between you and me, no one respected boundaries. Sometimes the vampires attacked, sometimes it was the other way around. Life with war is hell.

(Hearing Bombardment from afar)

"Mommy, I am scared! I don't want to lose you. We already lost oppa..." A little girl said crying.

"I know... Even your father isn't here to protect us..." Her mother respond.

(Hearing the apartment crashing)

"Mommy, come, we have to go! The apartment is crashing!" 

"No honey. I will not be able too. I can't run, you know that." 

"No mommy! You have too! You have to run! I don't want to lose you!"

"Hear me clear Y/n. You are an exceptional girl. You have to run. Promise me you will be safe. And promise me you will try to stop this war. Promise me, you will live happily, thinking, that you are a part vampire and a part human. That I am always here with you no matter what." The mother said in her clear voice.

"I... I promise mommy! No matter what. I love you, mommy!" Y/n said with tears in her eyes.

"I love you too, my sweet blood. Now run to the orphanage!" Her mom said.

Y/n run and when she looks behind her and saw the apartment was demolished, but she didn't stop and continue running to the orphanage where the responsible find her. She was sad. She lost her family, but she was confident, confident to do the promise of her mother.

Hi! This is my new story. I had the idea while reading a manga about vampires...Hehehe... Hope you will like it! Take care of you!

Love y'a all!