Chapitre 1

Author POV

12 years passed and Y/n has now 18 years old. She graduate at school dance and now, she is the most beautiful dancer in the dancing world. She seems happy, but she's not. Between you and me, we can say that trauma is way more hard than anything... Right? So why she's always smiling? Why is she trying to be confident? CORRECTION, she IS confident. This is what she learned from her trauma...to still continue living. And she will do her promise, to her mom.

POV Y/n

Finally, the day ended! I am so happy to finally go to the house I am sharing with my best friend Irene. She may be a vampire, but it doesn't matter. She is funny, kind, and we understand each other like we were sisters. She's the one who asked me to live with her after my mom's death. I don't know what I can do without her. Irene was always here, and I will always be here for her. Now she must be at home. She told me that she had an interview for her new job, and she might be late, but I guess I was later than she. Well, it isn't my fault if my manager asked me to practice more for the dance competition...

'Time skip'

I am finally home and Irene was in meditation in the living room. But I guess she stopped when she felt me behind the door, and I still don't understand why she does an exception for me, but when one person come, and it's not me, she continues her mediation. I don't understand her, but what can we do? 

"You are late today! What happened? Why were you not responding to my messages?" She said, scolding me.

"Hello to you, old grandma. I am fine, thank you for asking." I respond sarcastic.

"Hey! I am not that old! I am just bigger than you a few months!" She exclaimed.

"Ok, fine, miss, I am not a grandma." 

"Y/n!" She said frustrated.

"Yes? Can I help you in something?" I asked innocently

"Don't do your innocent with me, Y/n" She told me, sending me a death glare.

"na-ege dangsin-ui jug-eum-ui nunchong-eul bonaeji masibsio. geuliwo naneun geuleohge neulgji anh-assseubnida. ( Don't send me your death glare, miss I am not that old.)

"Be happy, I don't understand Korean, little girl." She said.

" Oh, I am!" I exclaimed

"Now, can you respond to my question and tell me why you are late?" She asked

"My manager wanted me to stay a bit late, practicing. And, if I didn't answer the messages, it was because I was busy."

"Oh..well you better rock, on that competition!" She told me

"I will. I will rock and show them my true self."

"That's my girl! The dinner is on the table. I am going to bed." She said

"Okay! Oh and, how was your interview?" I asked curious.

"Not bad. I don't like the manager. He seems weird..." She said.

"But do you want the job?" I asked

"... I am going to sleep" She said.

"Oh well.. Okay.. Good night!" I said

"'Night bestie. " She said before sleeping. 

Her reaction was weird.. What happened to her, I had no idea. I walked to the dinning room, for having dinner, but I hear some voices. I found it weird, because normally, nobody came that far. We live far to the population and hearing voices, means bad signs, but if that voices don't hurt Irene, then I don't really care about it.

POV Irene

I feel bad lying to her. I didn't mean it, but I can't tell her that my manager is her appa... She would be crazy. No, not crazy in a good way, but crazy in a bad way. He already left her with the excuse that he can't protect them. He already seemed weird. Like he is planning something, but he can't. He just a manager of a little company of clothes. But I have to be careful..my instincts never lies. I also recognized him because I could feel he had the same DNA of Y/n. Of course, not everyone has these kinds of power, but I am a Vampire Senior, and these are one of my powers that only them have. Well, let's just sleep and tomorrow I will decide. I know you are thinking that vampires can't live with sun, but that's not true. This became an ability. Vampires can live with the sun because their skin did a protection of the sun, so it will not burn. But if they want, they can to not sleep all the day and live also in the night. Let's just hope, tomorrow will be a better day, then today...

POV ??

After years of doing this plan, I will fully succeed it, and we can say bye-bye to all of these monsters of vampires in the world. These nasty creatures, will finally disappear, and humans will take control of the world, like before. There will be no mix. Just humans. Tic tac vampires. Your time is now counted!

Hope you liked the first chapter of this book! Please vote, comment and give me your opinions. If you liked my books, you can always follow for something new!

Take care guys!

Love y'a!