luigi x !!runaway bride reader!!!

idk why this popped into my head ok bye

Luigi was taking a nice stroll through the mushroom kingdom. He hummed a tune while walking and he saw a small object approching him. He squinted and began to notice it was getting closer, and closer until suddenly,

"Augh!"

Luigi and the myserious lady fell to the ground. 

"Goodness, me! I do apologize sir!"

She stretched her hand down towards him, "Are you alright?" This woman was wearing a beautiful white dress and a veil covering her face. Luigi stared at this mystery woman in awe and took her gloved hand. "Uh..Yes! Thank you miss!" 

He realized his mistake, "Ah! I mean..Mrs! I'm so sorry!"

"Oh nonono! Don't worry, I'm not married!" you corrected. He now seemed confused, You removed your glove to show him you didn't have a ring. "See?"

"Oh! Are you late for your wedding?! I've made you even more late now!!" 

"Oh nono again! You're fine, i'm..not getting married.." 

"Huh..I don't understand.." 

It went silent, He lifted your veil and saw the mascara running down your cheeks. "Oh my..what happened..?" You wiped your tears, "The groom, I..heard him talking badly about me and I got curious. I know we weren't supposed to see eachother before the wedding but..then I saw him with another..woman."

 You felt tears forming again, "I knew I wasn't cut out for marriage! I should've listened! I was too young.." 

Luigi took your hand to sit you down, he rubbed your back, "That's horrible, but don't worry, It isn't your fault. Your feelings for him must have been all you thought about." 

You sniffed, "Yeah, you're probably right.. It's funny, I feel like im back in therapy and I dont even know your name.." 

"Oh! Where are my manners! I'm Luigi! Luigi Mario!"

Your smile came back, "My name is y/n..It was great to meet you. You've made me feel so much better.." 

"Hehe, you too..in a way..you know, even when you cry and your mascara is messed up, you still look so beautiful in that dress. " 

You blushed, "You're so nice to me, even when you've just met me, why?"

"I'm always happy to help a friend! And when you ran into me I thought i'd died and an angel came to get me!" 

You laughed, "Gosh, I really spooked you then, huh? Would you..like to meet your angel again in the future?" 

He rubbed the back of his neck and his face flushed, "Aw gee! I would love to y/n!"