My OC

This is my OC Yukiko Yumeno (I didn't draw this I used a picrew by Faelions on twitter/picrew)

Quirk: Kitsune. her quirk gives her the appearance of a normal white fox however every ten years she gets another tail (Kind of how a kitsune gets a new tail every 100 years) whenever she has skin-to-skin contact with someone she can make them see an illusion. If someone knows what they're seeing isn't real then the illusion will break.

Drawbacks: if she wants to be able to control the illusion she has to have full concentration if she gets distracted the illusion can take a mind of its own and turn into a nightmare. (it's kind of hard for her to concentrate because of her good hearing so she loses control a lot.) If she uses her quirk too much or if she feels a strong negative emotion like if she gets really mad then the kitsune part of her quirk gets out of hand I call it feral mode what happens is her hair/tail(s) starts fading into black and once her hair is completely black she starts to act like a wild fox but more dangerous.

backstory: when she first discovered her quirk she almost made a kid go insane so everyone labeled her as a villain causing her to get bullied horrendously her parents always supported her but the bullying caused her to become reserved/cold and unable to trust other people and when she got to U.A she didn't talk to anyone but her one friend (my brother's OC) he stood by her side even if she can be a bit mischievous at times and loves pulling pranks on people

random facts: she tends to hide her kitsune appearance because of the bullying and wears a hat made by the support course because it helps muffle sounds. She likes Mic however when she's around him she tends to hold onto her hat tight because his quirk could damage her ears. She also has a crush on Mei Hatsume so she likes to hang out with her when she can.

__________________

I pretty much summarized everything so if you want to know more ask questions