Reflection (EraserMic)

TW: Mentions of suicide/Murder

Just so you know Aizawa is the girl in this story

______________________________

You pounded on the bathroom door screaming and begging to be let out but only got laughter as a response before one of your 'friends' spoke up. "come on y/n you picked dare now you have to do your dare. Just light the candles knock on the mirror and say 'Bloody Bride are you there?' It's easy." Everyone in town knew the legend of Bloody Bride. They say that a woman was set to marry when her soon-to-be husband went mad and killed her and then himself out of guilt. After their death the couple still lives but are unable to move on from what had happened both souls are trapped in the mirror world stuck between life and death. only on the day they die can they come back for a short time if someone does a special ritual. It's on this night that your friends dare you to go into the bathroom and do the ritual. Of course, you declined at first but they ended up dragging you into the bathroom and shutting the door.

You took a deep breath stepping closer to the mirror match in hand. As you lit the candles one by one you could sense something was wrong. However, you had to get this done before anything else happened. Facing the mirror you slowly knocked a few times before asking in a shaky voice. "Bloody Bride are you there?" Nothing happened so you turned to the door and yelled out to your 'friends' "Alright I did the dumb dare can you open the door now!?"

"Fine, Fine." One of them spoke sounding annoyed. You then packed your stuff and left the next morning hoping to just forget this whole situation. although one night as you were relaxing something strange happened. First, the lights went out and a few moments after candles started to light a path. Not to mention the white dress hanging on your closet door it freaked you out. You tried opening your bedroom door but it was locked it terrified you. That's when you heard a voice it was a woman's voice. 

"Come on darling we're waiting for you. Just put on the dress we want to see you." Having no other choice you slowly put on the white dress. When you tried the door again it opened after taking a minute to breathe you descended the stairs and saw two people waiting for you in your living room. A man and a woman stared at you with hearts in their eyes and smiles on their faces. The woman spoke up first. "there's our blushing bride come on y/n it's time to get married." If only people knew the real legend of the Bloody Bride no one would want to try the ritual. For it wasn't the husband who killed his Bride but the bride herself. She was doomed to marry a king and his wife and seeing no other way out of it she took her life in hopes of getting away she was able to move on and be reincarnated but her ex fiances couldn't. After killing themselves and being unable to move on. They haunted mirrors in hopes of finding their love faster and now they finally have their blushing bride forever.