shaqueefa ❤️

i was sitting eating my greasy, juicy, slimy pizza when he came over. but then turns out his name was shequeefa. he stared straight into my eyes and said "shove that all in your mouth." i look at his bulge and his dreamy eyes. i blushed and said "what.." he then looked deeply into my eyes and said "finish it." I couldn't resist. i shoved it all in my mouth. almost gagging on it and then he said "save the crust...meet me in the bathroom by the library." so i did. when i got into the library bathroom, shequeefa was there waiting for me. i couldnt keep my eyes off of his growing member beneath his pants. he told me "bend over and i'll show u the possibilities of pizza" he then moaned loudly and i was nervous we would be discovered by another security guard. i was feeling so scandalous he grabbed his handcuffs and he attached me to the toilet. he pulled my hair, having the pizza crust in his mouth and started to fuck the shit outta my guts. he was moaning like an old man. i moaned so loudly so that the class near me wouldn't hear us. the pizza crust was so rough and oh did it hurt my tiny little hole. he pulled it out and saw the little bit of shit at the end but licked it so sexually and i just needed all of him. he got so excited that when i went back to my seat in the commons, he couldn't stop reminiscing about what had jsut happened and he came over to me and whispered in my ear "shove it all in ur mouth babe" and he cum right on my jeans. i blushed so hard. ugh i just wanted him so badly. i looked down at him and he looked at me left a note and walked away. the note said "bring a box of pizza. meet me at the park baby girl"ugh i just knew in my head that in the moment he just had to be the one. i got a box of the greasy cheese with a hint of tabasco sauce to make things a little more hot and spicy, and i saw him at the park. he had on this blue t-shirt with a radio on his hip. his muscles bulging out of the sleeves, the tattoos on his right arm begins to make me wet. and i walked over to him touching and feeling all over his big sexy body, and then he said to me... "pizza hut really does out pizza the hut doesn't it" he groaned. i blushed and started to unbuckle his shorts. his big long large pepperoni stood right up and he put a pizza in my mouth. he looked at me and said "i'll show you the true wonders of pizza."and he started to gag me so nicely with the pizza, i can remember every second of it, the texture, the layers, and all of that good yummy favor. he then proceeded to tell me "where else do you want it?"there wasn't much privacy under the clement gazebo so we decided to move to the tube slide in the park. i told him i wanted his pee pee and the pizza in at the same time. i couldn't handle the immense amount of pleasure i was feeling and i moaned loud. i then sat on his face with pizza on my coochie, and i said "dinner is served, daddy" he groaned like an old man who fell down the stairs. he ate me out and it was too much to handle. i squirted. he said "meow your my good little kitten" he then got a greasy pizza and smothered it all over my body. he become rock hard again and put it straight inside me with the pizza. he even put a crust up my ass. i could feel the crumbs rubbing off from my tight hole, god it made me want to get so much rougher and faster. he grabbed me by my long ponytail and pulled my head back then whispered in my ear, "do you want the large now baby?". he then slapped my ass with two crusty and delicious looking pizzas. he pulled off my pizza thong and covered it in red sauce. and then i looked in the mirror to see he had turned into a pizza dicking down monster. god it made me so horny. i felt the urge to cum. it was gonna be the best i've ever came. he then made a hole in the pizza the perfect size for his pee pee. he put the pizza on his member like a ring then began hitting it from the back so hard i started yelling and moaning daddy at the top of my lungs. he said "i'm gonna make sure i leave a good review on pizza hut" he came but it wasn't the usual white liquid... it was red sauce and i licked it all up like ice cream. he was panting like a dog and my legs were shaking so hard. he looked at me with those passionate eyes and said "let's do this everyday. i think pizza hut is my favorite now, kitten" he winked at me. this immediately made me so mf horny. i grabbed his sauced up dick and put in down my tight little throat. he flinched and said "wait s-senpai i'm s-sensitive" i still kept going and he grabbed my head and shoved his extra large order up my throat. he shivered but then we heard vanessa. he flinched and told me to stop. but i didn't. i wanted to make him suffer and make him com his amazing red sauce all over me. by me going so rough and so quick with his long sausage all inside my tight throat, his red sauce exploding in my mouth, i wanted all of him so badly in that moment. i wanted him to fill up my tight pussy with all of his hard, gurthy sausage dick. ugh. even the thought of it made me even more horny than the second before. he grabbed my next with his big tatted arm and forced me to look him in the eyes while he told me, "do you feel the tension now darling?". he then picked me up and pinned my wrists against the wall with two shiny pepperoni slices while the rest of me was being held against this wall.

security guard pov:
my little senpai looked so adorable in this submissive position. little does she know how long i've been waiting for this. i grab my super xl pizza penis and slap her hard across the face with it. she begins to cry and it turns me on more making my pee pee get a heartbeat. i yank her back by her hair and throw her on the floor and i slowly approach her by crawling on all fours. "d-daddy?" she says "yes my sweet pumpkin pie princess?" i respond. "what's for lunch tomorrow?" i grin menacingly as i get aroused at the thought of doing this all over again the next day.

pt 2 coming soon