3

Bihari: " Malik chote Malik gar wapas arahai " ( Malik chote Malik is coming back home)

When Trilochan heard this his eyes teared up and a big bright smile came to his face .His heart filled with joy and happiness. He wasn't able to believe his ears so he asked " kay ya sach hai Anirudh wapas a Raha hai " ( Is it true Anirudh is coming back home)

Bihari: " Ha Malik ya sach hai " ( yes Malik this is true)
He closed his eyes and let the tear of happiness roll over his cheeks. And the opened his eyes it was as if a very important part of his heart was returning back to him . With is big bright smile he shouted and call other members of the house to give this joy full news . " Binoy , Som , Batuk kaha ho sub . Suno Anirudh gar wapas ara ha . Suna sub ne . " ( Binoy,Som ,Batuk were are you all.
You people know that Anirudh is returning back home . Have you all heard it ) All of the came running towards him . Every one was shocked at the news. So to confirm som asked his kaka about it .

Som : " kay ya such hai kaka . Dada wapas arahai" ( Is it true kaka. Dada is coming back home) he asked being a bit surprised same goes with his little brother Batuk as well he was also very much surprised but also over joyed and excited at the same time to hear that his beloved Anirudh Dada is returning to British India.( At that time Indian was know as British India as it was under the control of Birth)

Kaka : "Ha ya such hai" ( yes this is true)

Binoy: "To fir a bohot hi Kushi kabar hai Da . Uska atehi ma ak grand Party dunga "( Then it's a good news Da . I will throw a grand Party at his return)

Kaka : " Acha tik ha kar Lena apni paly ya walty par pahale use gar Sani salamat to Ane do " ( ok do what ever you want your palty or walty something but first let his come back home safe and sound. )

Binoy : " Ha thik hae da "
( Yea ok da )
Roy Choudhury's were very much happy and over joyed at the news that Anirudh was returning back to India from London but they were un aware of his actually motive of returning back. ( Ships at those times would take 1 month to reach India for London)

On the other Time line................

Year 2018

It is a fine morning. The clock stricks 9 the chirping of birds , the squirrels snorting and running here and there .
The trees sways due to breeze all these scenario makes the morning blissful.

At this time in a room a beautiful girl age near 15 or 16 was in a deep slumber. When the sun rays make its way through the partly closed windows and fall staight in to her eyes disturbing her slumber . She groaned a bit then pulled the duvlet over her head and sleeped again. But poor girl her luck wasn't with her
Which would allow her to sleep more.
At that moment only her elder brother burst open the door of her room and came inside with a loud noice. Firstly he took of the duvlet from her , secondly turned off the Ac and the opened the window of the room widely allowing the sun rays to come inside the room properly,also breaking the girls sleep.

Raj : "Bondita or kitni der tak sohi abi subha ka 9 bag Raha hai uto Bondita ".
( Bondita how much long you are going to sleep it's already 9 am wake up Bondita )

Bondita answered while yawning , rubbing her eyes with one hand and also in half sleepy condition.
" Bhaaaaaiiiiiii...! um um abhi to uti rahithi ap ko chilane ki zarurat nahi hai " ( Bhaaaaaiiiiiii.....! um um I was just waking up only . There was no need to shout )

Raj : " Sachi may kiu chilara ha hu . Kud ko de ko tum abi ad soihui ho oruje ka Rahi ho . "
(" Really why I am shouting. Look at yourself your are still half sleepy and enquiring me " ) he said this a bit sarcastically.

Bondita: "ok sorry Bhai may may tiar hokar athi hu "( ok sorry Bhahi after being ready I am coming. ) She said this and collect her colths and went to the washroom.
Raj also left from there with an annoying face .

So this is for today. Let me know how it was .