4

After having a nice warm bath Bondita came out of her washroom wearing her bathrobe . Water was dripping from her hair . She went straight to her cupboard and took out the hair dryer. Then she started to make herself dry by turning it on.

Mean while someone knock the door of her room. Before that person can enter Bondita shouted from inside " abhi math ao bad Mae ana " ( " Don't come now come after words")

That person also answer by shouting "thik hai mae ya ha rak ke jarahi hu tum kalena " ( Alright I am keeping it here but you have it ok ) saying that he left his fading song of foot steps also can be heard .

When he was gone Bondita took the plate for outside and keep it in a small table of her room and continued with her work.

After some time when she was done . She took the plate and start on the couch of her room and settle herself comfortable there . She was going to have her first bite when her phone rang suddenly. Being a bit disturbed she kept the plate in on hand and received the call in another.
Before she could answer someone stated from the other side " Hi ! Bondita Kay tu aj free hai. Wo kay hai na mu agh new museum Jana ta aj Kay tu chale gi mere sath " ( " Hi! Bondita are you free today. Actually I was going to visit the new museum so will you join me ) that girl said in a hurry she was none other than her besty Nikita . Who was like that only .
Bondita causaly replied while chewing her food " ummm Ha may free hu . may chalungi ( " ummm yea I am free today and yes I will come")

Nikita: " ye to achi baat hai. To fir tik hai aj sam 5 baje muje park me mil na  . Hum wo ha se sath jaen ge " ( " That's great then meet me at the park this evening at 5 pm sharp and we will go  together from there" )

Bondita: "Thik hai " ( ok ) saying that she cut the call and resumed with her breakfast.

1928

A man in his early 20s steped in India from London after a decade. Fristly he took a deep breath and inhaled the sent of his country and took some amount of soil from the ground and place it near his heart . A hot breeze blew over him making his hair move in  a rhythm. He was standing at the Port with his luggages . He moved forward and saw a tanga cart standing near the Port . He went here and call the driver . The tanga driver said " kaha gana hae Malik " ( Were would you like to go Malik )

That man calmly replied " Tulshipur gana hai " ( " I want to go Tulshipur") he was none other than Anirudh himself.

The tanga driver said " thik hai aie Malik " ( ok come follow me Malik)
Anirudh follow that man to his tanga and jumped up and sat in than tanga which was covered. Setting himself properly in there . That cart started to move and his journey started.

Tanga of those days

Tanga of those days.

As it began he looked out side to see the scenario. The farmars were garzing their cattles in the field, aound of which there were a vast green paddy filds which were dancing due to the breeze. Small children were playing in the ponds which was really a teat of eyes . 

While observing this a small smile came to his face and he closed his eyes for some time while resting his head in the side of the tanga . He started to listen the rhythmic song of the wheels of the cart and soon he went into a light slumber.