*Blank Face*

Just normal day in Mansion where grandma tried to hurt tae with her words, yoongi as usual working and flirting with jimin, Namjin enjoying e/o company, taekook being lovey dovey. All noticed how tensed jimin was looking since last week.

Jin:- Chim baby are you okay?
Jm:- Yes hyung I'm fine, what would happen to me
Tae:- But you are looking disturbed from last few days
Jm:- Um t-that it's nothing tae i-i i am just worried because mom is not picking up my calls
RM:- Then call your dad
*Jm looked at RM with sad eyes, jin knew the reason so he interrupted*
Jin:- Umm it's ok they might be busy with their works, don't worry hmm? Now let's make smoothie I'm craving for it
*he said while placing his hands on his tummy. All nodded and taekook started making smoothies for everyone. Jimin went to his room and locked the door before dialing Mrs Park's phone. After trying for more 5 times jimin sighed and sat on bed with tears. His mind and heart were already telling him something is wrong. He took deep breath and went out as jungkook called him for drinking smoothie*

Jk:- Jiminshiii I'm sure you will become my fan once you taste this
*jk said with wink but in return he got a small nod. His smile faded as he expected jimin to fight with him but it didn't happened*
Jk:- Don't worry hyung aunty {Mrs Park} will call you
*jimin nodded and rested his head on Jin's lap as few tears came out of his eyes. Jin stroked jimin's hairs while taekook were looking at him worriedly and RM was trying to have contact with jm's parents. Just then yoongi came there who was outside talking with some mens. He came and saw atmosphere tensed his eyes landed on jimin who had tears rolling down his eyes. Yoongi felt many emotions anger, worry, sad.... He went towards him and asked*

Yg:- Who made you cry?
*he asked in deep voice but jimin didn't said anything*
Jk:- His parents are not picking up his calls since last week that's why he is getting worried
Yg:- That's it you should have told me this earlier? Wait I'll contact their organizer they will hand it to Mr Park
Jm:- Jin hyung tell him that i have no interest in talking to appa i just want my mom!
*he said and hugged Jin. RM and YG looked at him with confusion, then jin motioned him something. After that yg dialed the number and just in one ring the call got accepted*
Yg:- Here take the phone and talk with your mom
*jm got up immediately and held the phone before speaking*
Jm:- C-can I talk with Mrs Park?
OTP:- Sorry to say sir but Mrs Park was______________________
*the phone collapsed from jimin's hand as his face expression changed from happy to sad. Tears were filled in his eyes but were not falling. All looked at him then yg took the phone and talked*
Yg:- What did you just said to him?
*he asked in cold voice*
OTP:- S-sir M-Mrs Park was found dead in their mansion last week and Mr Park also got found dead few miles away, it's a murder inspectors are still investigating the case
*Yg hummed and hunged up the call, he looked front and sighed*
Yg:- Mr and Mrs Park are no more... There dead bodies were found last week someone murdered them
*the tears which were stuck in jimin's eyes started falling, as all looked at him worriedly. He was having blank face just tears were rolling down. Jin hugged him tightly but then he spoke something making them shock yet worried*
Jm:- Yoongi hyung c-can you help me in something?
Yg:- Tell me treasure I'll do whatever you want
Jm:- Please stop the case
Jin:- What are you saying jimin?
Jm:- I know who killed my mom and I'll take revenge by my own please hyung do this for me
*Yg nodded before gesturing RM*
Yg:- Kook start the preparation for funeral---
Jm:- No my mom always wanted to help others, she had signed a document that whoever needs the organs after her death her organs will be given to people in need
Yg:- But what about Mr P---
*jin signalled him to stop and yoongi did. Jimin stood up and went inside his room without saying anything*
Yg:- Why were you not letting me talk about his dad?
Jin:- Yoongi his dad I mean so called dad is not his real Appa. That man works for Mafia Queen and Mrs Park is wife of your dad's best friend who got killed mercilessly by mafia Queen in front of jimin. And the man who was disguising that he is jimin's dad is a psycho. That man was obsessed with Mrs Park and after Mr Park's death he inserted a remote bomb inside Mrs Park through operation. And because of that jimin never complained about this to anyone. That man used to abuse Mrs Park and threaten jimin about his mom's death. And see finally that happened, also about funeral of that man so he isn't dead I'm sure, Mafia Queen is the reason behind this all....
*There was silence before all headed to their respective rooms. Aera came there after doing shopping and sensed something is wrong. She got to know everything as she rushed towards jimin's room but he didn't opened the door. After waiting for few minutes she went to her room*

Time Skip

Yoongi was continuously banging on door but jimin didn't open it, so he brought spare keys and entered inside jimin's room. He saw jimin sitting in balcony looking at sky without any emotions on his face. He sighed and went beside him...

Jm:- Tell everyone to not be so much worried. My Mom taught me to be strong, because she knew that one day I would need the strength to bear her loss. I just never thought that day will come this soon
Yg:- Wanna go on walk?
*Jm looked at him for few seconds and then nodded slowly. After that they went in garden for a walk. The cold windwind was falling on them and jimin was wearing a thin tshirt so yoongi placed his coat on jm's shoulder. They both were walking no one was uttering a single word, but neither any one of them complained it was peaceful silence both were enjoying e/o company. Then jimin stopped on his tracks making yoongi look at him. But he got shocked when suddenly jimin hugged him tightly and started crying. Yoongi hugged him back and letted him cry for few minutes*

Yg:- Calm down treasure you are my strong baby don't cry, I'm always with you I'll help you in this fight
*Jm sniffed and looked at yoongi making him coo. Because jimin was looking so cute with pink dust on his cheeks, red nose, shiny eyes. He booped there nose making jimin giggle which made yoongi smile widely but the next moment his eyes widened. Jimin cupped yoongi's cheeks and attached his lips to yoongi's. Yoongi smiled and kissed him back with same passion. After few minutes both pulled out...
Jm:- I love you so much hyung, in fact I always had crush on you since  tae showed me your pic but I didn't knew you are at such a big post gosh how badly I wanted to hug you, kiss you
*Yoongi laughed at his statement*
Yg:- I love you more treasure... I promise I will never let you get hurt and always protect you
*Both smiled but flinched when they heard loud cheers and claps from behind. They turned around and saw others and txt standing there with wide smile. They all did a group hug just then yoongi's eyes landed on a person smoking on rooftop of mansion. That person was glaring at them while yoongi just smirked and kissed jimin's head*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it please don't forget to vote, comment, follow and take care of yourself 💜Borahae💜