*Broken*

Well nothing has changed in fact the love between our three couples is just increasing by each passing day. But it's not possible that between the true love no problems will come....

*It's a Night time all are present in business party. The difference is today our Min Yoongi disturbed with some thing and everyone can see that*
Jm:- Hyungie is everything fine?
Yg:- Y-yes fine w-what can be wrong?
Jm:- But you are looking disturbed since yesterday. You can tell me if anything is bothering you hyung
*Yg smiled at him and shooked his head before pecking his lips. Just then Mr & Mrs Kang came towards them. Jimin rolled his eyes as he still didn't forget her last time talks*
Mrs Kang:- Hello there kids
*All bowed but were very annoyed seeing her*
Mrs Kang:- I heard that tae is still working Jungkook don't you have any problem?
Jk:- What problem? In fact I'm proud of my fiance that he is being independent
*He said and slided his hands around tae's waist making tae blush*
Mrs Kang:- *scoff* Taehyung you know that Jungkook is earning very well then what's your need to do work?
Jm:- Correct
*Mrs Kang smiled while taekook frowned*
Jm:- Tae aunt is right see you know Kook is breathing too then what's your need to breathe? Just stop breathing and doing work, right Mrs Kang?
*He said in mocking tone while Mrs Kang just went away. Taekook laughed at her face while jin was giggling. Everything was going smoothly until a gorgeous girl with heavenly features came in party gaining everyone's attention. All were looking at her with confusion + amazed look. She directly went towards Mr Min and bowed before introducing*

?? :- *bow* Myself Chang Lina soon to be Mrs Min Lina
*Jimin choked on air while Lina smirked. Jimin glared at her before turning towards yoongi*
Jm:- Now who is this new bullshit?
Yg:- J-jimin i----
Lina:- You still didn't tell them about our relationship yoonie?
Jm:- SHUT UP!! Hyung tell me what's she saying? Who is she?
Mr Min:- Yes yoongiya who is she?
Yg:- Let's go home I'll tell you guys everything... Come lina
*Lina walked behind Yg with proud smile while others followed them with confusion*

*After reaching Mansion*
Jm:- Now tell
Yg:- Let's get freshen up firs--
Jm:- TELL ME NOW!!!
Lina:- Let me tell you
*she smirked and started telling*

Flashback a week ago

*Yoongi was sitting in hotel for a meeting. After being done and signing the documents yoongi went to bar side and started drinking but then suddenly he started feeling hot and he saw Lina marching towards him. She sat on his laps but yoongi pushed her away before getting up. His head started spinning and he stumbled*

Lina:- Let me at least take you to the room Mr Min you might fell
*Yg's body was feeling weak as he started feeling more hot. Lina took him towards a hotel room with smirk as she closed the door and pushed yoongi on bed*

Yg:- W-what the fuck do you think you are doing miss? Get the hell out.... GUARDS! GUARDS!!!
Lina:- Shuu this room is soundproof no one can hear. You don't remember me Min I'm Lina Chang Lina who proposed you in high school but you rejected me
*Yg held his head feeling headache*
Lina:- Now see how I'll make you mine
*With smirk she kissed yoongi roughly. Yoongi was not in his senses and then they both did it*

Present

Lina:- And now for your kind information I'm PREGNANT
Jm:- What the actual fuck!!!! Hyung see this bitch is saying that you made her pregnant... Why aren't you saying anything?
Yg:- Jimina i-its true
*he said while closing his eyes. But a slap echoed in room. Yoongi was on ground holding his right cheek where he just got slapped by Mr Min who is burning in anger while jimin is standing like statue even tears are stuck in his eyes*
Jm:- D-dad maybe this is also involved in our plan? Right hyung
*he said and bended down towards yoongi who was having guilty emotion*
Yg:- I-i jimin s-she is really pregnant. This is not an act.... But but listen fully that day she add a drug in my drink due to that I lost my consiousness baby I swear I didn't do that purposely
*Yg said while holding jimin's hand which were shaking. Jimin got up so as yoongi as Jimin went upstairs and started packing his and yoomi's clothes before coming down stairs*
Yg:- Jimina w-where are you going? You can't leave me like this
*jimin cupped yoongi's cheeks as he controlled his tears and said*
Jm:- I know your intentions were not like that hyungie but now she is pregnant with your own child. Y-you will have to accept her at least for the innocent soul growing inside her who is not at any fault.... And remember I love you alot take care
*Saying that jimin took yoomi from jin and went out with his luggage after hugging everyone. But before he take step outside the door he heard*
Jin:- Aaah j-joonie
*Jin held his stomach as he slowly sat on ground. All rushed towards him and jin started crying due to pain*
Rm:- Baby it's ok take deep breath take deep breath love. Kook plenty start the car
*jk nodded before running out as joon carried jin in his arms before running towards car. Jimin and others too went behind them. After reaching hospital doctor immediately took jin in OT while Namjoon was already crying praying for his both babies safety. Jimin went towards him before hugging him. Namjoon lost it he hugged jimin back and started crying hard feeling so useless to not do be able to do anything. Hearing the crying voices yoomi to started crying. Mr Min went out with her to calm her down. All were sitting all tensed up. After 2 hours doctor came out and all ran towards him*
Rm:- H-how is my husband and baby?
Dr:- Mr Kim thankfully both are safe
*All relieved sigh in relief*
Dr:- But as the baby has born early then the due time we will have to keep him in NCU
Rm:- H-him? NCU?
Dr:- Yes congrats it's a baby boy and no need to be worried keeping the baby in NCU will not affect his health in future. You can take your husband home after 5 days but the baby can't get discharged for next 1 month
*Rm nodded before thanking doctor as all went inside to see jin laying on bed while looking at there baby who is currently placed in glass box. Rm went towards him as jin started crying seeing him. After lots of cries and consoling words jin slept in Namjoon's arms while taekook went to take yoomi and Mr Min home. Yoomin and Namjoon stayed with jin for next 2 days and then jimin took his leave with a heavy heart*

Somewhere in Seoul

?? :- I want Kim Taehyung in front of me in next 3 days I don't care if he is alive or not
?? :- Yes Queen
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed guys sorry for being late 😅. Don't forget to Vote, comment and please do share 💜TAKE CARE BORAHAE💜