Reckless Young Hero

This story contains major spoilers for the final battle in isu 27

You have been warned.

request from :  @Rawwra86 

THENKS CHU FOR REQUESTING THIS DEDEK

*MUAH CHU* <3

.

.

.

During the final battle in Gur'latan...

"SPROUTING JUNGLE" Rimba shouted and let his power course through the cement floors of the Gurlatan city. The floor started to break down and collapse as the stems of the oakuat tree broke through.

Everyone that saw the sight widened their eyes in both confusion and surprise. The stems all spiralled together and combined into one huge tree. "What the?!" Maripos shouted when he saw the gigantic sized tree.

Gaharum knew what this tree was. Yet he is still very amazed to see such a huge plant grow in just a matter of seconds. "Is that what I believe I see? It's the oakuat tree!"

"Boboiboy is using that tree to become a lightning rod. So everyone that is below will be safe. Very smart!"

Oh, so that's what he's planning to do. What a smart move to make sure others are safe. But... what about Rimba himself? It's obvious that Rimba is about to do something quite reckless to be so close to danger.

.

.

.

"Kirana! You need to stop this madness!" Rimba shouted at the top of his lungs to catch Kirana's attention through all the chaos around them. He grips on the Oakuat tree tightly as he glared at Kirana with his glowing green eyes, not wanting to be flung away by another one of Kirana's attacks. The female Voltra wielder looked at Rimba, her gaze looking like she's slightly impressed. "What are you trying to do Boboiboy?! Your soul will perish if you don't run away from here!" She shouted at the boy.

Her eyes widened slightly when she saw the way Rimba fixed his posture into a more firm stance, Rimba extended his right hand towards Kirana and used his other hand to block off the eye piercing glow coming from all the lightning that was surrounding them "Give your sword to me!!"

Rimba's POV

It hurts...

The feeling of lightning zapping me constantly and more frequently the closer I get to Kirana's presence. My body is telling me to flee but my heart says otherwise. I can't let these people get wounded, and I won't.

And Kirana...

I've seen how losing control of the third tier has taken a toll on Boboiboy, both in energy and in mind. Kirana only wanted the best for her citizens, for her people. The destruction she is causing... she doesn't mean any of it... just like when Blizzard and Nova fought. I don't want her to suffer the same trauma as us.