part 8

After mal had a flashback about Carlos she feels like she's lost without him.

Few months later with mal and Evie and Jay they are hanging out with each other but they get a shocking news at the door.

Evie: mal are you okay.

Jay: yeah mal are you okay.

Mal: yeah it's just that Carlos is not here anymore.

Evie: c'mon mal it's been months since he died.

Jay: yeah.

Mal: I know.

Jay: (heard knocking on the door).

Evie: who's that.

Mal: I don't know..

Jay: me either (went to the door and open).

Carlos: hey jay (smiling).

Evie: Carlos.

Mal: wait what.

Jay: bro I thought you were dead.

Evie: yeah how.

Mal: yeah how.

Carlos: well when me and harry and gil and uma where leaving we had an argument and when harry wasn't looking a crazy drive crashed into us but harry and gil and uma survived the crashed and for me I survived too but I decided to fake to be dead and I told Ben and his dad and mom and fairy godmother and they told me never do that again and when you guys were at my funeral you guys were saying that you guys still love me even my dad likes I told him that I'm okay and those videos that you guys made for me was beautiful and I started to realize that who cares about what you guys did to me I'm sorry.

Jay: it's okay Carlos.

Evie: yeah it's okay we're still good.

Mal: yeah wait what about uma and Harry and gil.

Carlos: they are back on the isle and they are never coming back.

Evie: good we're happy that you're back.

Carlos: thanks you guys...mal (, went up to her).

Mal: (look at him).

Carlos: mal I'm sorry about everything I love you so much and I don't want to with anybody else but you.

Mal: I love you too but me and ben are back together.

Carlos: oh well I'm happy for you guys.

Mal: I have to go (left).

Carlos: (looking sad).

Evie: I'm sorry Carlos.

Jay: yeah me too but we did know that mal and ben are back together again.

Carlos: I know.

Few months later with Carlos he's in his own place because auradon prep has upgraded by ben and his parents.

Carlos: (laying down and started to have a flashback about mal).

Flashback......

Mal: hey.

Carlos: (turned around and saw mal smiling at him).

Mal: you doing okay.

Carlos: I just need time.

Mal: hey you where the one who told me to give ben a chance.

Carlos: I know but the only half of me is regrets telling you that and the another half of me is happy for you.