part 14

After mal and Carlos work things out they are happy then ever and Melanie is 6 years old now and Oscar is 4 years old now.

Few days later Carlos dad's funeral is today and everyone is there and Lonnie and king adam and belle and fairy godmother and Doug and Ben and Melanie and Oscar is there and the funeral is at night and there is paper lanterns and they be light up with a lighter and the funeral is on the ship that cotillion was at and it's still water in the ship when uma was there.

Evie: everything is amazing.

Mal: yeah.

Jay: yeah it is.

Carlos: yeah it is.

Few hours later at Carlos dad's funeral and everyone is there.

Fairy Godmother: okay everyone Carlos and Mal and Evie and Jay are gonna light up their paper lanterns with a lighter.

Everyone: (looking at them).

Carlos: (holding the paper lantern so mal can light it up).

Mal: (lighting it up).

Jay: (holding the paper lantern so Evie can light it up).

Evie: (lighting it up).

Jay: Oscar if you're up there just know that your a good father and a friend and a husband to cruella rest in peace 🕊️ (stop talking and he put the paper lantern in the sky).

Carlos: I love you so much dad even tho you abandoned me just know that your the best dad ever rest easy (put the paper lantern in the sky).

Mal: (looking in the sky watching the lanterns).

Evie: (looking at the lanterns in the sky).

Everyone: (looking at the lanterns in the sky).

Few hours later at Carlos dad's funeral everyone is having a good time and mal and Jay and Evie and Carlos are gonna sing a song that is familiar with everyone.

Ben: (playing the music).

Carlos and Mal: we all can do a part we know that it can be the start to bring about the difference that we need.

Mal: I promise that we can work this out (looking at Carlos).

Carlos: I promise that we can see it through Don't you know it's up to me.

Mal: it's up to me and you.

Evie and mal and Jay and Carlos: we gotta be bold we gotta be brave we gotta be free we gotta get loud making that change you gotta be believe....whoa.

Mal and Evie: we'll look deep inside and we'll rise up and shine.

Carlos and Jay: we gotta be bold we gotta be brave.

Carlos: let everyone see (look at mal).

Mal and Carlos: it starts with you and me....whoa, whoa, hey.

Carlos and Mal and Evie and Jay: it starts with you and me... whoa, whoa , hey.

Carlos: it's starts with you and me (look at mal (smiling at her).

Mal: (smiling at him).

Ben: (stop the music 🎶).

Carlos: (hugging her).

Mal: (hugging him).

Everyone: (smiling at them).

The next part is coming up soon ❤️.