Chapter 1 ~ Introduction

~Warning ⚠️: Everything in this story is fake and not real. Everything is fan fiction.

~Warning🛑: Bad Language, 🔞 Sexual Smut, Jealousy, Fighting, Disagreements, Cheating, Poly Relationships~

~Warning ⚠️: All copyright for the artwork goes back to the original owner.

*~Note- The hybrids in this story are part wolf and the other. ALL have part human in them.~*

~THIS IS FAN FICTION. NOTHING IN HERE IS REAL NOTHING~

~All artwork copyright goes back to the original owner. ~
-------------------------------------------------

~~NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED~~

---------------------------------------------------

Inspiration:

* All their music and videos.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Synopsis

This world has Alphas, Omegas, Betas, and a Rare Enigma; some are hybrids.

Everyone is meant to wait to find out who the moon goddess mated them with. In rare cases, some mate with more than one wolf or hybrid, making them a pack. It's what you are supposed to do, no matter how long it takes.

3Racha is one of the biggest music groups. Everyone knows they are mated to each other, but only Chan knows there is a missing part of them. Chan has the ability to form a pack and feel what's missing but doesn't have the heart to break the news to the other two.

By chance, two of their mates that they are missing are dating each other. They are going against what's meant to be. Omega and omega are not supposed to date each other, but they feel the pull to each other and can't help it.

Then what will happen when three ordinary meet the other side of things, completing Chan's pack of 8?

When what's meant to be, crashes into what's rarely accepted.

In the end, a poly story forming a pack named Stray Kids.
----------------------------------------------------------
~ Authors Note ~

~ This is my 5th rewrite.
----------------------------------------------------------

Character Information

1~ Hyunjin: 20, nickname Jinnie. Omega. Wolf.

2~ Bang Chan: 23, nickname Chris, Chan, or Channie. Rap name: CB97. Enigma. 3Racha. Wolf.

3~ Felix: 20, nickname Lixie. Omega. Wolf.

4~ Jisung: 20, nickname Squirrel, Han or Hannie. Rap name: J. Omega. 3Racha. Squirrel Hybrid.

5~ Lee Know: 22, nickname LK or Linos. Beta. Cat Hybrid.

6~ Changbin: 21, nickname Binnie. Rap name: SpearB. Alpha. 3Racha. Wolf.

7~ Seungmin: 20, nickname Sunshine, Puppy, or Minnie. Alpha. Puppy Hybrid.

8~ Jeongin: 19, nickname I.N or Innie.  Beta. Fox Hybrid.