La Mallorquina

4:50am

               "Holá! Holá! ¿Te gustaría comprar joyas?" It was like the city of Madrid was wide awake all the time. The lights were bright and the music was loud. "No, gracias."
"¿Dónde está la panadería mallorquina?" Loki asked the seller. "Nosotros somos turistas." He added.
"Oh, of course! Follow me!" The man suddenly said in English. Loki followed the man down the long smooth street. They approached the bakery that stood tall. It wasnt a lot of people but it was a decent amount to say it was packed.
"Hola señorita rosalina! This is a tourist! He wanted to see your bakery!"
"Amazing! Thank-" the woman began. Loki caught her eye in an instant. "Loki? Cfare po ben ketu?"
"Kam sjellë njerëz që dëshirojnë të flasin me Irisin."
"Iris? a bëri ajo diçka të gabuar?" Rosalie looked back and forth between the men.
"No. Do you know where she is?"
"Kuzhina." She answered. Loki took a glance behind him before walking into the shop. He got warm smiles and nods from the people of the bakery. He had bonds with most of them, they once helped him and he once helped them. He knocked before entering, out of respect. The 2 way door swung open, revealing a young woman that had been covered in cake batter. Her daughter. Olivia. "Hello Olivia."
      "Loki!" She squealed, jumping into his arms. "I've missed you so much! Mama said we wouldn't be seeing you for another year or so!"
       "Well this is about something very important. It's about her pastries she left at my door the other night." He emphasized. Code words. Olivia knew those the best.
"I'll send her right out.!" She nodded. She hurried into the kitchen to retrieve her. "Loki. What a pleasant surprise."
"Hello, my love." He had gotten down on one knee for the woman. Everyone kept their gazes away from her and didn't look unless they were spoke too.
"What is it that you want? I have pastries that I need to get into the oven?"
"I'm afraid the avengers have come looking for you. I was allowed to come here and warn you.."
"Well I have been warned darling. If they choose to attempt to take me down I will have no choice but to kill them."
"But what about Olivia.? What is she to do?"
"...stand up." She ushered. Loki stood on his feet, grabbing the woman's hands. "Please, just come with me and we will figure this out together."
"If I should die, take care of Olivia."
"I will protect her with my life."