seven

how come

—04/24/21—

instagram

cassidy.laurence

liked by call1e

liked by call1e.804, sapnapinsta, and 49 more
cassidy.laurence if he loved you he would tell you if he missed you he would call

call1e.804 IF HE WANTS YOU TO MEET HIS MAMA THEN HE WOULD BRING YOU HOME
cassidy.laurence YES EXACTLY

dreamwastaken you and your country music
cassidy.laurence im a country girl baby ;)
dreamwastaken you literally moved here when you were 14?
cassidy.laurence and for 14 years prior i was around country music everyday?

sapnapinsta i just called :O
cassidy.laurence were a room away :|
sapnapinsta and you worked all night last night, sue me

quackityhq did he not tell you?
cassidy.laurence nah
quackityhq mamacita ;)
cassidy.laurence i dont know spanish :O
call1e.804 I DO ;)
quackityhq si mami ;))

————

real life

"Hey! Im headed off!" Karl yelled, making Lauren jump out of Dream's desk chair in the middle of editing and run downstairs.

"Don't leave yet!" She yelled. jumping on him with a laugh. He laughed, holding her up and supporting her weight.

"I gotta." Karl giggled out.

"Take me with you!" She laughed back.

"No way." He joked.

"Actually, yeah take me with you. I need a break from my boys. I have the next week off, gives me a week break and then Nick can come and pick me up." She said, standing on her own two feet.

"I mean im down, i have no issues." Karl shrugged.

"Im packing!" She sang, running up the stairs and to her room. She quickly filled in Callie who gratefully accepted keeping the boys in line in place of her for a week.

"You're actually going?" Clay asked, leaning on her bedroom door with a smile.

"I need a break from you heathens. I also need a minute to figure out what the fuck is going on in my head away from the people in it. Just a week, i'll be back. I'd miss patches too much." She said with a smile, zipping up her suitcase.