1.

A very handsome boy walking in the corridor of his boss's mansion. He is wearing a white shirt which shows his perfectly build body ,and a black formal pant in bottom. He is going towards downstairs as it is already time for him to join his University with a annoyed person. He never want to go there with that person,but situations always bring two of them together. When he reach last room of the corridor which is near to the stairs, he feel a strong pull by someone from that same room. A boy who is very much younger than him pull him inside the room and slammed the door and closed it. The boy push him nearby wall and lean his body weight on him. The elder of them got irritate by this kind of behaviour of younger that he regularly do,he try to push him,but younger is so determined to do something in this morning with the elder, that this push of elder is feel negligible to him.

When all the efforts of elder went into drain, he stop struggling and lift his eyes and take a view in front of him,which he is ignored in starting when he suddenly pulled by younger in this room. His breath got hitched by seeing breath taking view infront of him. All the room is covered with deam neon light and beautiful fragrance of younger's perfume. Then his eyes land on younger who's face looks very beautiful in the shade of neon lights, he noticed that younger just came out from shower as his hairs are still wet and water droplets are dripping from his wet hairs ,this things making younger more sexier than he already is, younger only wear a thin white shirt and shorts in bottom which expose his milky smooth legs infront of elder. The white shirt which is stick to younger's wet body, clearly show his perfectly curve figure. The Elder find himself lost in younger's such heaven beauty,but he can't lost his sense at such things which is happened regularly with him by younger. He clearly know that why younger pull him in this early morning,but he can't cross his limit as the younger infront of him is his boss's son,he have to stop younger to do something,on which he regret later.

" Jungkook leave me ,and get ready we are getting late" elder Says in his annoyed voice and not so interested mood. The younger put his index finger on the lips of elder to shut his mouth closed to say anything further.

"Shhh!! It's Kookie for you Hubby " the younger say in most beautiful and sweet voice which sent shivers down to the spine of the elder. Then younger trace his hand on broad and perfectly build body of elder and come near the ear of elder and speak in his melodious voice

" you are getting more hot day by day " younger say and back away from elder,but still their bodies are stick with each other. Elder somehow manage to control himself on younger behaviour and reply younger in his cold voice

" aren't you getting bored with your slutty behaviour to seduce me regularly " he say while removing younger's finger from his lips. Younger felt very bad by listening what elder say to him just now,but nonetheless he smile on this as he know elder never mean any of these words. He slowly move his hand to downwards and took left hand of elder in his hand and bring it close to his lips and kiss on the diamond ring,which shine in the ring finger of the elder. This ring belongs to their engagement ring. Both of them were engaged in thier childhood by younger's father consent,when the younger is only 6 years old and elder is 13 years old . This engagement never bring happiness in anyone's life. For one ,it is the biggest sacrifice he is doing in his life, and for another, he is just so in love with elder that he never being curious to know the reason behind this engagement in such early age. He just accept elder as his everything the day both of them get engaged. But in return he never received any kind of love from elder,but he is happy with the fact that at the end elder only belongs to him.

Then younger took both hands of elder and bring it to his waist and slide both of elder's hand inside his shirt and tightly wrap them around back of his waist. When cold hands of elder's touched his soft and fragile skin, a very low moan escape from his mouth,which sound like a melody to elder but he is not ready to loose himself in younger's tricks. Now, both the males are really close to each other, their bodies are collapsed with each other,elder hands securely hold younger's waist and hot breath of younger can be feel by elder on his lips. Younger lift his both hands again and cup elder's face in his beautiful hands and starts to lean towards elder. Elder know what comes next,but he can't able to move himself as his heart not allowed him to do so right now,so in the defeat he also close his eyes. Within few seconds both of thier lips get connected to each other. When elder feel soft lips of younger on his lips, he tightly grip younger waist as ,a sudden feeling rush through his whole body. It is not new for him ,but younger's every touch always feel new to him . It is not starting all of sudden,this all start when younger just turned into an adult, and on the occasion his birthday, he first time kiss elder on his lips when elder just come in his room to wish him for his birthday. Elder was very shocked by this behaviour of younger and try to stop him,but it never happened. Younger always pull him inside in his room in morning for a morning kiss,and elder just stand their like a statue as he do not have any strength to push younger more.