15.

Next day....................

Jungkook make movements in his sleep as he is now waking up. He slowly open his eyes, while rubbing his eyes with his fist to properly wake up from his sleep. He smile softly when he realises that today he is going to marry with yoongi, his waits for fourteen years now going to end soon. He still not believe that his every efforts to make yoongi fall in love with him, is finally worth it.

His phone suddenly buzz due to a notification that appears on his phone screen. He pick his phone from night stand and looks at the notification, which shows that he have a message from his father. He open the message and read it.

" Good morning my bun, I want you to get ready fastly and meet me at 'Imperial worlds' " jungkook smile softly after reading the message of his father. He know that his appa called him at imperial world for his wedding as it is one of luxurious event management company. So, obviously there his marriage is going to took place.

He get up from bed and take out some comfortable clothes from his cupboard, then went inside the bathroom to get ready to meet his appa's at decided location.

After half an hour later, jungkook come downstairs while getting ready in T-shirt and sweatpants in bottom. He saw that his grandmother also standing in the hall while guiding few servants to serve breakfast .

" Morning ma....... " Jungkook greet his grandmother in his sweet voice.

" Morning my love. Come here have your breakfast " jungkook's grandmother also greet jungkook and call him for his breakfast. Jungkook nod his head in response and went towards dinning table where his grandfather already waiting for him.

" Morning grandpa " jungkook cheerfully greet his grandfather.

" Morning my baby " min-ah's father also greet jungkook while pecking his forehead. Jungkook sat on his chair, meanwhile few servants serve all three their breakfast.

" Ma, grandpa..... Appa want me to meet him at some restaurant " jungkook inform his grandparents.

" I know bun, yun already told us about this plan. We are also join you at restaurant. You do your breakfast, then we are head to the restaurant " min-ah's father tell jungkook, who nod his head in response. Then, they eat their breakfast, with some random things about jungkook's wedding. Jungkook's grandparents having a beautiful smile on their faces while talking jungkook about his marriage life with him, they are more than happy for their grandchild, who is now going to receive his happiness just in few hours. All reason behind jungkook's upcoming happiness, is because of Dahyun's efforts, who recognise his mistakes and correct it properly, that's why they are forgive him last night at engagement ceremony.

When they finish their breakfast, they head towards the restaurant, where Dahyun call them. Driver drive them to their location in forty minutes . They are welcomed by Dahyun, who is waiting for them at entrance of restaurant as they inform him few minutes ago that they are reach at the location in few minutes.

" Appa....." Jungkook cutely say and hug his father tightly. Dahyun also hug his baby in his embrace.

" Oo my bun, what happened ?? " Dahyun ask to jungkook while softly caress his hairs.

" Miss you so much appa, I didn't get time to talk with you last night " jungkook emotionally say as he want to share many things with his father after their sweet reunion, like he used to do before whenever he meet with his appa after long time .

" We have many more opportunities to talk my bun. But now, let's get ready for your wedding " Dahyun also feel emotional because after jungkook's marriage, he don't know how much time he get to talk with his baby.