Car wash

The next morning Melanie was the only one still sleeping while all the boys were either playing video games, on there phone or just screaming and running around. When Melanie finally woke up she was suddenly getting hit with millions of pillows hitting her face. "AHHHH" Melanie screamed trying to cover her face. After a while the boys stopped and started fighting eachother n doing what not. 

I get a text from my school saying i'll be in the car wash gig. God why me if you dont know what that is its a thing we do every year were we do a fund raiser for some shit we always gotta wear bikinis well this is the first year im in it. "bro im in the car wash fund raiser lets go find some bikinis" I said getting up, Everyone agreed and now we were in the car. We pull up in the parking lot getting out and walking towards the mall. 

*The next day fund raising day*

I'm walking into school in a shirt and shorts heading over to the classroom where all the girls thatw ere fund raising were I get in the class and take my shorts and shirt on heading out. Everyone stared at me. I hated it but I loved it. Someones speaker started blasting NOTHING IS FOREVER by HAAPER. I started washing cars not paying attention to anything. I felt someones eyes burning into me i turn around seeing ethan in his car I run over to his car "HEYYYY" I said flicking some soap on him he chuckled "You gon wash my car or what?" He asked poking my cheek i roll my eyes and start washing his car. After I was done I gave him a wink and walked away. It was a little while later and the car wash had closed we had made 10k in total. I said bye to everyone and started heading home.

Now entering my room flopping on the bed today was a long day slowly I drifted asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm sorry yall for not updating i might update in the weekend and shit but yeah