Jealously

Ethan finally woke up and now we were at school. I had spanish class first and so did Ethan this one girl was hella annoying she kept giving me the evils like danm. "You gotta problem?" I say to her looking her up and down. She didnt say anything she just started writing in her book. I scoffed and looked away the bell finally rang

I had history with ethan and his friend I think his name was Kowen I dont really know. He was really flirty with me I just played along I could tell Ethan was getting abit jealous it was until Kowen put his hand on my thigh I knew Ethan was really mad. The sound of the bell ringing made me jump I felt Ethan grip my hand and go to his car.

The car ride was silent we finally pulled up to his house he slammed his door and walked over to mine pulling me out of the car grabbing me by the hips and walking into his house, his veiny hands had a tight grasp on my waist. He walked in his room slamming it behind him, he threw me on the bed taking off his shirt "Whats wrong?" I ask looking up at him "You and fucking Kowen" he said dragging me off the bed and pinning me to the wall. my legs were wrapped around his torso while his hand was under my thighs. "Someones jealous"  I giggled. He did not like that, He smashed his lips onto mine grabbing my jaw. Slowly he started to go down my neck leaving dark hickeys. He ripped my shirt off and cupped one of my breasts I quietly moaned at his actions, "Your a fucking slut you know" he said cupping my face once again he undid his belt his pants dropping and his hard dick springing out.

He pulled my shorts down slowly lining his dick in me. Without a warning he started thrusting fastly

holy fuck.

As I was about to cum he took it out I whined while he threw me on the bed. I was tearing up from him fucking me in missionary position his veiny hand on my neck while his other hand was on my waist.

this was not the nice boy I knew at all..

*after fucking and the aftercare because I'm lazy*

*Ethans pov*

She's asleep but I'm still pissed at Kowen. I lay down in the bed with her drifting off to sleep.

Authors note 

How was this mwehehhehe