Maybe, Probably. (soukoku)

SMUT WARNING!! 

  Dazai had finished all his work for the day, surprisingly. He got praise from Kunikida and Atsushi so he was pretty happy and satisfied right now. He was on a nice peaceful walk, the sun had been setting and the sky was a perfect mix of orange, yellow and pink. Dazai had his headphones in and was listening to his music as he walked down the sidewalk, he felt extremely relaxed.. until he ran into someone. He ran into a smaller male, knocking him down with a loud thud. He takes out his headphones

  "Oh my, are you alr.. Oh, it's just you Chuuya!" Dazai looks down at him with a large smile.

  "Great, just fucking great. Can you watch where you're going you.. you waste of fucking bandages!!" Chuuya's voice has an obvious hint of annoyance and anger in it.

  "Woahh, it was just an accident Chuu you know I didn't mean it!" Dazai says, a small smirk on his face.

 "Just shut the fuck up and go away, I don't want to speak to you. And don't call me Chuu." Chuuya says, his voice stern as he looks up at the brunette.

 "Hmm, well since you want me to leave.. I think I'll stay Chuu!" Dazai says, a loud laugh emerging from his throat.

 "Are you serious right now? You know what, never mind I'll just ignore you." Chuuya rolls his eyes before going back to what he was doing.

 Dazai watches as Chuuya waters the flowers under him, treating each one with gentle care. He tips the watering can over one bed of flowers, then moves it to another. Dazai stuffs his hands in his pockets, watching the ginger more intensely now. Chuuya moves to an empty flower bed and begins digging four separate holes before placing a flower seed in each, covering the holes back up and watering them after. Dazai smiles to himself, wondering how chuuya of all people could be acting so soft and do gardening without cursing or anything.. he stands there admiring the quiet redhead as he does his work.

 "I can feel you staring, you idiot." Chuuya says as he looks up at Dazai, furrowing his brows.

 "Well, that's cause I am! Do you like gardening?" Dazai asks, a small smile on his face.

 "What the fuck do you think? I'm just sitting here gardening for no reason.. Idiot." 

 Dazai chuckles slightly before speaking "I guess that was a stupid question huh? Say Chuuya, would you like to come back to my apartment? We haven't had a hang out session in awhile. Pun intended, since I did try to hang myself one of the last times you saw me"

 Chuuya thinks for a moment before nodding

 "I suppose, just don't try anything stupid or I swear Dazai it won't end well."

 Dazai jumps up and down in victory, giving a little dance. 

 "Yes sir! Now follow me, my dear Chuuya to my sweet apartment."

 Chuuya cringes at his stupidity but follows him nonetheless. They walk side by side down the dimly lit street. By now, the sun is completely gone and the ground they're stood upon is lit by the street lights, moon and some shop lights that are still illuminating. They walk in a comfortable silence together, taking in the beautiful sight of the Yokohama streets. There's a cool breeze in the air that's making the leaves of trees shake and make a comforting sound, the cars on the street making a slightly loud 'zoom' sound as they pass by them. The sounds of their footsteps are audible as well. Chuuya takes a slight glance up at Dazai before looking ahead again but he looks at him through his peripheral vision, though he's not very good at making it subtle. Dazai lets out a soft laugh at him.