004 - Collaboration

Summary: You are collabing with Kim Dracula on a song
Warnings: Mentions of smut, alcohol, language (barely)

You didn't know him personally, in fact, you'd never met him. You about screamed when he turned up at your door at 3 am. You hadn't seen another person in weeks, and you weren't ready. But it was too late to spring a family emergency, so you looked through the peephole anyway.

And there was THE Kim Dracula from tiktok, with his black painted nails, ripped jeans and goth band tees. His makeup was smudged around his eyes, a mask on his face standing awkwardly at your doorstep.

"Hey, y/n." he says when you finally open the door for him. The man's much better looking than you imagined, his bright smile evident when he peels away his mask.

You were surprised that tiktok metalcore sensation Kim Dracula, or just Sam, whatever's cool, isn't always bright and full of energy like he is on social media. His eyes were a deep red, a 7 hour flight evident on his face.

You realized a while through that he was actually pretty chill to hang out with. You hadn't slept in two days, but still he complimented you when he walked in. You just smiled awkwardly at him, trying not to blush.

Sam works hard, really, really hard when he's focused. So do you, not that your distracted, but you kept glancing over at him singing snippets of their new song, and you kinda like the way he bursts into laughter when he hits the wrong key.

They're comfortable together a few hours in, so you don't feel the need to hide any part of yourself or overthink.

They finish the song especially quick, just a few days into the week. You brought out some Don Julio 1942 to celebrate.

A few hours in, your almost certain you have six fingers instead of five, and maybe Sam coming over was just a hallucination and you invited a random tinder date over.

Maybe you were too drunk to fight it, but when Sam pulls you onto his lap, his hands grazing over your ass, chair dipping over your shared weight, he kissed you so hard you saw stars.

Their Don Julio and a few bottles of vodka are tipped over, spilling onto the floor, but neither of you could care less. When you finally pull away, Sam groans. "You've got a pretty mouth," he grumbled, voice deep. Your tongue was numb, but you could care less, afraid to think about what you were doing later that night. So instead you just laugh, scooting off his lap and sinking to the floor between Sams legs.

They don't talk about that night. But the remainder of the week was spent well, you listened to a few of Sams recent works, did a few twitch streams, made a few tiktok's, you had a good time.

It's a good thing Sam didn't want to explore the rest of (wherever you live), and would much rather binge breaking bad on the sofa with you for a week.

You briefly hope that you will invite him over again, and maybe this could be your happily ever after. Maybe you could go Australia with Sam, and live out a life together, exploring the music industry for the rest of eternity. But in 24 hours, Sams got a flight back to Australia to catch, and you have a life to live.

You made plans to fly out to Australia for another collab in a few months, something good. If you weren't going to see Sam for a few months, you may aswell make it worth your while, you thought as you kissed his neck.