XIII - His cruelty

Yoongi slowly pulled his hand. "Give birth. You don't need to take care of the baby. I'll take custody."

Is that why Taehyung left you? Because you were carrying his baby? If that's the case he wouldn't let it be an obstacle anymore.

"It's my child too. You can't take it away from me." Tears pricked your eyes. How can he be so cruel?

Yoongi avoided your eyes, turning to leave. You grabbed his hand, causing him to halt in his tracks. He couldn't bear to see tears in those orbs which were his favorite. His heart would melt and it'd give in right there, right then.

"I know I made a mistake but.." You sniffled. "Can you please not punish me like this? I-I love you." Your voice cracked.

"You should rest." He removed your grip.

As he got farther and farther, you felt your heart break a little more. You couldn't stop him. You couldn't even tell him to stay when all you wanted was him to stay. Words were clogged into your throat which became thicker with each second.

All you could do was watch him get further and further away from you through your blurry vision. A sharp, piercing pain ripped through your chest and each breath that you took only hurt your lungs. It hurt so much and so freaking bad.

Guys thank you so much for 380++ reads on Bad romance. This story has been in drafts since may last year. This was supposed to be a Jimin fanfic but me being a simp for Yoongi gave it to him.

I know this is a very short chapter but please bear with me till my exams are over. I'll try to write it whenever I get time.