VI - His name

It was past midnight by the time Taehyung arrived back. The maid informed him about your presence. He was surprised. You never came at such an ungodly hour. Your nights were reserved for your husband, the person that he envies so much.

Taehyung found you asleep in the lounge. Head resting on the armrest, you laid curled up on the couch.

"Sorry, love." He pecked your forehead, carrying you to his room. You stirred around in sleep, clutching tighter to him. "Yoongi.."

"You are in my arms and yet you think of him." His heart stung. You may say you love him but he knew it better. As long as he could have you, he was ready to share.

You woke up to an empty bed. The sheets were messy. Someone slept beside you.

Yoongi.. You rolled to his side, snuggling yourself deeper in the sheets. However the scent that lingered wasn't his. It belonged to someone else and you knew who.

"C'mere, I made you breakfast." Taehyung grinned from the kitchen, looking adorable in his brown apron with bear prints all over it. A lump forming in your throat, you felt a pang hit your chest. This.. This would be the last time you see him like this.

"I.. I need to tell you something."

"Let's have breakfast first and then I'm all yours." Taehyung moved around the dining area, preparing two sets of meal. "We don't have any schedules today."

"Hear me out first please.." Your voice softened, a stinging sensation building in the back of your eyes. You needed to get it off your chest.

"Is this about your pregnancy? I've already seen the reports."