ch 10

At school Aqua thanked Ivy telling her how much the director liked the present.

On Wednesday her parents returned.

They were having some normal conversations Ivy sat beside her father listening to them.

"So Ivy I have been meaning to tell you..."

"Yes?"

"In the acting career the most important thing is contact." Said her mother
Like you give a damn about it all you want is money....

"So we have arranged a meeting of you with a famous director.....It's just a night follow whatever he says"

"What!?"
Ivy said standing up from the couch.

Her father took her by the wrist making her sit beside him.

"We never asked much of you. The condition of our house isn't good enough . What if Drake's parents cancel the engagement seeing our condition....It's just one night after all."

First of all you ask a lot jobless neet.
Secondly the condition of our house would be good enough if you didn't have 4 cars instead of 1.

"HELL IF I WILL "

"I won't repeat what I said you will "

"Sweetie it's common for actors in their teenage to do these types of stuffs. Also you can drink you won't even remember what happened.The director is offering a lot ." Said her mother.

"YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE "

"HOW DARE YOU"

It started her father started beating her mercilessly.

"DAMN YOU "
"ALWAYS GETTING US IN TROUBLE"

After some time the beating stopped her stomach hurted like hell and so did her shoulders.

She went into her room and bamdaged herself.
Tired of all she directly slept.

The next day at school she wore her scarf to cover the fingermarks on her neck.
Her dress covered much of the scars.

She went to sit beside Aqua.

"What you pissed at?"

"None of your buisness "

"Huh whatever "
He rolled his eyes.

The whoel day Ivy didn't talked much to Aqua or anybody else skipping lunch she went to the roof.

There she leaned of the railing.
She felt a touch on her shoulder and flinched from the pain she looked behind to see Aqua.

"What now"

Without a word he remived her scarf as she resisted.
His eyes didn't widened as if he had expected it .
"Are you crazy give me back"
She said struggling to take the scarf back from Aqua he let her take it as she wrapped it around her neck.

She looked at him eyes narrowed.

Aqua sighed.
"Who?"
"What?"
"Don't play dumb who did this?"
She didn't replied.
He leaned on the railing beside her.

"Well I am not a saviour neither a hero. So let's do a trade . Your parents won't ever touch you again if you join my sister's idol group."

"How did you know?"
"Figured"

Ivy laughed "You can't do anything You are a student not even an adult"

"I do things that you can't even imagine.  In or out?"

"Out"
She said with a plain face.

Aqua sighed again.
"My fault there was no option you are in?"

"See Aqua . I don't wanna take risks my parents will kill me if they learn I am plotting against them."

"They won't do you trust me"

"Not at all"
This was Aqua's time to laugh.

"You don't have many options do you? See there's not much risk in the plan I have"

"Just when you came up with it?"
"Trust me I can scare you off with my mind. So you in?"
"Hmmmm.....sure"