"daddy sorry princess"

Autumn sighed throwing herself on her bed, she was exhausted  .

   After lying in her bed for a good 10 minutes her phone vibrated, she rolled her eyes before checking the screen .

  It was a message from her bestfriend Aaliyah, it read :

Aaliyah 💍😩 : bitch .
                                        Autumn: omg bitch what
Aaliyah 💍😩: have you been on ig?
                                        Autumn: no, why???
                              Autumn: did something happen ?
Aaliyah: It's Ja .

    She looked at her phone screen in confusion scrunching her eyebrows .

   Now Jamel or "Ja" was Autumns boyfriend of 2 years, they've known each other for about 13 years they are bestfriends before anything .

  She was especially confused since Jamel was supposed to be at a game, the fuck was wrong ?

  Her heart was pounding, is he hurt ?

  Removing herself from her thoughts she finally texted her friend back, hands almost shaking .

                                     Autumn: wym, is he okay??
                          Autumn: bitch if you don't answer .

Aaliyah 💍😩 : (insert video )
Aaliyah 💍😩: I didn't want you to find out from the media .
Aaliyah💍😩: ima fucking kill him
                     She felt her heart drop .
    There was Jamel at a strip club with another bitch all over him, she saw red .

                                      Autumn: ima hit you later
                                      Autumn: thank you 🫀
Aaliyah 💍😩: pls don't get violent without me .
Aaliyah 💍😩: love you
                                       Autumn: love you more

  She tossed her phone on the other side of the bed fighting back tears, was he for real ? She needed a blunt .

   As if on cue her phone once again went off this time a phone call taking her away from her thoughts .

   She looked at the contact name (Jamel 🫀🫶🏾) and scoffed deciding to let it just ring and turning her phone on vibrate .

  Autumn didn't know what to think, why would he do this ? After everything, a rando a club, did he get fucking laced ?

  She just stared at her walls thinking about what she could have done to make him behave this way was it really her, was she no longer good enough ??

   Deciding to take her mind off of things before she ended up crying herself to sleep, she turned on the television in her room deciding to watch Greys Anatomy and smoke .

    She tried to ignore the constant buzzing of her phone but damn, it was getting annoying, finally snatching her phone up irritated she had to pause her show .

   Jamel was blowing her phone up she had 10 missed calls and 5 text messages .

Jamel 🫀🫶🏾: baby
Jamel 🫀🫶🏾: I'm sorry
Jamel 🫀🫶🏾: I was drunk baby I'm sorry
Jamel 🫀🫶🏾: paradise answer the phone .
Jamel🫀🫶🏾: I'm on the way .

    Paradise was her middle name and Jamel only used it when he was mad or extremely serious .

    She just stared at her phone deciding not to respond, he has a way with words and his voice is her weak spot, she couldn't speak to him .