"daddy sorry princess" pt. 2

"daddy sorry princess" he said lowly placing a kiss on her forehead .

  "It's okay baby" she hummed half asleep

Autumn trailed her hands her hands up and down Jamel's body, stopping at his waist, trailing his v-line .

She could see the print through his shorts "baby are you still hard?" She questioned, confused .

"Mhm" he mumbled eyes closed

"Why baby ?"

  "It's all about you tonight mama"  he shrugged, if she was happy he couldn't care less, even if he had blue balls .

  She sat up causing him to open his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows as she trailed down his body, maintaining eye contact .

"Whatchu doing baby" he questioned

"I wanna help you daddy" she said pouting, hoping he would let her "can i ?" she asked with those eyes Jamel couldn't say no to .

"Go ahead mama" he sighed knowing he couldn't protest.

Her eyes lit up as she hurriedly pulled his shorts down with his assistance seeing his print through his boxers made her mouth water and her pussy drip .

She palmed his dick watching him release a breath of relief as he adjusted his hips under her

She could see a precum stain on his underwear, amazed by how horny he was .

  "Stop playin' baby" he groaned

She giggled, pulling his underwear down his dick springing up and standing tall, glistening with precum .

  "Fuck" fell from Jamel's lips, even the friction felt so good right now .

Autumn placed her hand around his dick causing it to to twitch and leak more .

  She slowly moved her hand up and down his long veiny dick, watching him close his eyes "mhm" he moaned, no longer trusting his voice .

She opened her mouth, slowly taking his tip in, moving her hand at a faster pace bobbing her head up and down, causing his eyes to open brows scrunched she's never sucked his dick

"mama are you sure" he looked at her with hooded eyes, chest falling and rising rapidly

as a response she dipped her head lower, taking in more of his penis causing his eyes to roll and his head fell back on the soft pillows, taking that as a yes, he bucked his hips upward hitting the back of her throat, emitting a soft gagging sound from Autumn .

She placed one of her hands on his hip steadying herself to go faster as she sucked his dick, only half of him truly in her mouth, the other half being jerked off .

"Mm so good princess, you doin so good for daddy" he moaned out

She looked up at him watching his tattoos rise and fall with his heavy breathing, sweat dripping from his forehead .

Jamel placed his hand in Autumns hair, gripping her long ponytail pushing her deeper on his dick .

"F-fuck Autumn"

she loves when he moans her name, it makes her feel good .

  She removed her hand from his penis, the tip now hitting her throat with every thrust, causing her to gag and Temetrius' eyes to roll .

"s-so good mama, you look so pretty suckin daddy dick" he couldn't help stuttering he could barely breathe from the pure pleasure he was receiving .

She hummed in agreement, sending vibrations down his penis, she could feel the veins jerk on her tongue he was about to cum but she didn't wanna be done .

As Jamel released her ponytail, she deepthroated him, tears brimming her eyes, as she adjusted to breathing through her nose.

"daddy bout to cum princess" 

Jamel was in a state of extreme euphoria, he had never felt anything like this and it was amazing, his hips bucked up as he looked at his girlfriend it was overwhelming .

The room was silent, the only sounds being her gagging and his loud moaning, he was very verbal, and she loved it.

His mouth fell agape and his eyes rolled back as he loudly groaned, shooting his thick hot cum down Autumns throat .

His hip's started to stutter as he expected her to stop when he came .

"W-wait princess" he tried to lift her head up but she only went down deeper bobbing her head faster causing him to twitch in her mouth .

placing his hands on ether side of her head he accepted defeat as she continued to mercilessly suck his dick

"just like that mama, just like that"

his eyes were at back of his head, and his breaths were shallow and quick

His hands followed her heads movements as he could feel his climax rising again

Tears brimmed his eyes, he couldn't stay in her mouth, it was too much

"da- shit autumn daddy cummin jerk it out" he mustered out a tear falling down his sweat drenched face

Autumn released his dick from her throat moving her hand up and down his shaft "slow" he groaned as she slowed her pace, watching the cum spurt from his dick feeling it jerk in her hand with each thick line of cum hitting his stomach and her face .

She watched his face as he came, contorted in pure pleasure, eyes crossing, mouth open, and his hands were gripping the sheets so hard his knuckles were white .

"put it in your throat one more time mama"

she gladly complied deepthroating him once more bobbing her head slightly

"oh fuck okay okay" he forcefully lifted her head, breathing hard, he thought he could take it .

"Ima do that more often" she giggled licking the cum from his stomach remaining eye contact with him as he just watched intently .

"I love you Paradise"

She froze looking at him "what?"

"I love you" he repeated

he'd never said that before, she knew he did but for him to say it, she almost cried.

She broke into a ginormous smile bouncing up from his hips throwing herself on his chest kissing all over his face .

"Baby you said it!" She smiled ontop of him

He looked at her in amusement does it really mean that much to her ?

"You knew I loved you didn't you baby?" He questioned scared of her answer

"Yea, but it's different when you say it" she looked in his brown eyes, getting lost in them .

Jamel rose up to meet her lips, kissing her passionately .

"Well I love you mama, now lay down while I run you a bath"  he said pulling his shorts on and walking into her bathroom as she watched him .

"Baby you want lavender or rose water ?" He yelled from the bathroom

"Rose water"

"Okay" he looked for the epsom salt in her linen closet 

As he searched he realized the effect she had on him, she was his weakness, and he couldn't lose her .

"Ima marry her" he said to himself "soon" .

———————————————————— did I eat y'all??