Chapter Eight: Back to 1994'

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

(act iii)

BACK TO 1994'

"Who names their kid Malachai? It's like they expected me to be evil

"Who names their kid Malachai? It's like they expected me to be evil."

Timeskip ~ The Next Day

Anastasia woke up to the annoyance that was the light shining through her curtains. She groaned as she rolled over, trying to escape the sun and burying herself deeper into the warm arms.

'I should've got blackout curtains', she couldn't think as she hugged the body closer to her. She furrowed her brows, feeling the warmth; Enzo wasn't warm. He was cold to the touch. She pulled her head up and saw the sleeping face of Klaus.

She couldn't help the smile that crossed her face seeing the soft and happy face, his mouth open, letting out slow breaths. Everything that happened that night came rushing in, and she clenched her legs together and grimaced at the slight cold feeling on her legs.

'Those fuckers they came inside me!' she mentally groaned, closing her eyes tightly, and her head plopped back down onto the soft silk pillow.

Cold arms tightened around her naked waist and pulled her away from the warmth, Enzo. She rolled over to see his happy but sleepy face. The amount of alcohol and rounds really took a toll on them all; vampires had much stamina, and hybrids had even more.

They were both exhausted, and every limb of hers was sore and thoroughly used.

"Good morning", Enzo murmured, pulling the messy bed hair of his lover away from her face so he could properly see her beauty.

"Morning", she muttered in response, and he chuckled at the growing annoyance he could see. She was not a morning person; she hadn't been in all the time he's known her.

"I'll make some coffee," he told her, pulling the sheet off his toned naked body and getting up. She nodded and slowly exited quietly, trying to let Klaus sleep longer. He still accepted his father's death - even if he acted like it was fine. Trauma doesn't leave like that, but it did help him come to terms with it and finally try to move on.