3•|The stranger on the bus

Y/n's Pov

Ah shit

I left school and saw my bus coming past so I ran to the bus getting in just in time. Liam had practice so I was stuck going home myself, and I like going home faster so I ran. I showed him my ticket and he let me on their wasn't any seats but 1 nearer the back which I didn't mind. So I walked towards the seat the man was wearing a pair of sunglasses, a hoodie on top and a pair of sunglasses I sat down."Nearly, missed the bus." "Yeah, running late" "Who hasn't before" be said laughing and smiled "Have I seen you before?"

Roberts POV
"Have I seen you before?"she asked "No,I don't think so" I said hoping that it cut it. We talked a bit and she then head to get off.

Y/n's Pov
I said bye to the man I learned to be Called Robert and I thanked the driver and got off and walked back to my house and opened the door. My mum's not back till an hour and 40 minutes . And my dad for 2 hours and Liam is here in 45 minutes meaning."HOME ALONE!!!"I shouted probably a bit to loud I then dropped my bag , took my shoes off. Normally my mum is home early but today was different because of a meeting and Liam only has 1 practice a week. So lucky me.

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed my favourite ice-cream and went to the living room and sat down on my phone. After a while, I decided on watching Iron Man so I went to the kitchen and made popcorn and sat back down starting the movie. I had my phone beside me and it read 'I'm home soon.The house better not be on fire or it's your fault not mine- love your favourite brother💙' I focused my attention on the TV when I got disturbed again with my brother opening the door very slowly "It's alive" he said "yes yes I'm here all in one piece"I said "I'm talking about the house" I rolled my eyes "Watching Marvel without me. How dare you" he dropped his bag and ran he took the popcorn away from me and we watched the movie. See my whole family is kind of obsessed with Marvel so we rewatch films a bunch quoting a lot. "McDonalds for dinner" "Of course. With dad's credit card" ages ago both off us saved the credit card number on our phones meaning we could order stuff. Our dad was never mad as he never really checks it.

Halfway through we ordered our food and waited for it to come.

________«A/n:»___________
Hello, i have updated. I nearly missed my bus today so I decided to use that in here. Any ideas on how we should meet other characters plus DM me or comment it's very helpful.

-Mia

Word Count: 502