-★ ships out

͟͞=🎧  ꩌ  𓈒 *  ⊹ 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞! ׁ✹ ݈݇- chanel ⸒   💭     ✿ ﹒ !!

chanel ⸒   💭     ✿ ﹒ !!

@ chanel + twice | popularity:: 89%

chan's girls. chanel loves every component of the twice madly. chanel met each of them for the first time at an event, here she actually got to know them and chanel was super excited about it because she always listened to their songs. she and twice are in a very good friendship, in fact very often they are filmed by the paparazzi since they go out together.

͟͞=🎧  ꩌ  𓈒 *  ⊹ 𝐢𝐭𝐳𝐲! ׁ✹ ݈݇-
chanel ⸒   💭     ✿ ﹒ !!

@ chanel + itzy | popularity:: 92%

the favorite people of chan. the same goes for itzy. chanel and itzy component have a beautiful friendship. many of the times they even go out together. chanel first met them when she was a trainee. she is also a great friend in particular of ryujin, chaeryeong, yuna and yeji who participated together with chanel in the stray kids survival program.

͟͞=🎧  ꩌ  𓈒 *  ⊹ 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤! ׁ✹ ݈݇-
chanel ⸒   💭     ✿ ﹒ !!

@ chanel + blackpink | popularity:: 97%

chan's family. blackpink is the third family, after his real family and the stray kids. all blackpink members have a fabulous relationship with chanel. in addition to jennie, lisa, rosé and jisoo themselves are also like big sisters.

͟͞=🎧  ꩌ  𓈒 *  ⊹ 𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞! ׁ✹ ݈݇-
chanel ⸒   💭     ✿ ﹒ !!

@ channie | popularity:: 100%

THE sisters. jennie and chanel are seen as the ultimate sisters. in addition to looking very similar and therefore seeming almost twins, they both have great international fame, both in the world of fashion and in the world of music up to the world of cinema.

͟͞=🎧  ꩌ  𓈒 *  ⊹ 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬! ׁ✹ ݈݇-
chanel ⸒   💭     ✿ ﹒ !!

chanel is shipped with many other people, but they are ships that are less popular than these and those within the stray kids.