-★ top (jap. ver.)

TOP -japanese ver-

TOP -japanese ver-

TYPE                                                                           singleARTIST                                                                 stray kidsRELEASED                                                      june 3, 2020FORMAT(...

TYPE                                                                     single
ARTIST                                                                 stray kids
RELEASED                                               june 3, 2020
FORMAT(S)                       tape, CD, download, streaming
GENRE                                     future bass, alternative rock
LENGTH                                                                     05:21

TOP (Japanese ver.) is the first Japanese single by South Korean group Stray Kids. It was released on June 3, 2020 with "TOP (Japanese ver.)" serving as the album's title track.

The physical release comes in one regular version (CD), and four limited versions (Type A, Type B, Anime, Tape).

BACKGROUND

TOP (Japanese ver.) follows the release of the Korean and English versions of their opening song "TOP" and ending theme song "SLUMP" from the Naver Webtoon anime Tower of God.

Stray Kids were selected to perform the OST for the anime of the same name, which was produced based on the webtoon, to capture the world and epic narrative of the show.

"TOP (Japanese ver.)" and "SLUMP (Japanese ver.)" were released prior as digital singles on April 28 and May 6, 2020 respectively.

Both songs of the single were released on Stray Kids' first Japanese mini album, ALL IN, on October 27, 2020.

TRACKLIST

TOP (Japanese ver.)
SLUMP (Japanese ver.)
TOP (instrumental)
SLUMP (instrumental)

TOP — line distribution