Chapter 1 SMILE

We, my mom and I are in a forest, getting a photo done quickly before I go to camp. I am standing still, looking at my mom's camera, preparing not to blink from the light of the camera. 'Smile!' My mom said, looking at me smiling. I smiled for the camera, looking at it.

Trying my absolute best not to blink from the shine piercing my eyes like a laser. I then saw the picture roll out of the camera like a CD coming out of a CD player. My mom grabbed it, I marched towards mom on the soft, spikey rich grass. 'Look at this photo! It's a good one, right?' said Mom while simultaneously lending the photo to me. I grabbed the picture and looked down at it.

I saw the picture, and there was a clown peeping behind a tree on the right side of the picture behind me. The clown was peeping like a stalker, hand aggressively grasped tightly around the tree trunk of the conical needle-leaved tree, The clown was nine-feet tall, rectangular-shaped body (Mesomorph body-shape), he had pale-white skin, as white as milk, he had cracks on his forehead,

it looked like as if it was dry clay crust that you see on the desert floor, he had no hair, oval-shaped head, a Brobdingnagian smile across his face, earlobe-to-earlobe, no eyes, and a white flat ruffle around his neck. It was quite hard seeing what he was wearing, considering he was behind the tree, but he was wearing a yellow shirt with red stripes white on the end of the sleeve. I couldn't see what pants he was wearing because of him being behind the tree.

'M-Mom, there is a C-Clown in the photo!' I said to her. And then she said... 'What clown?' I got confused. What? Is it just my imagination? I thought to myself. It would have to be my imagination, because mom would've seen it either on the camera, or when she was looking at me, I grabbed my bags and I began marching to my class while dragging my suitcase on the grassy floor that has my sleeping bag on top of it leaning against the telescopic handle (A handle that extends and retracts at the back of a suitcase or wheeled bag).

I then saw my friends Summer and Autumn sitting next to each other. I walked up to Summer and sat down next to her, on her right, crossing my legs as if I was in primary school sitting on the floor. 'You came!' Summer began also with pure excitement. 'Of course, I did. I didn't want to miss the camp. I love canoeing!' I said. We all sat patiently for our names to get picked. Maybe not everyone gets to be with their friends. It would be way more fun being with your friends.

Man, the kids don't like when they're not with their friends, sure they can keep you awake and such, but hey, friends are fun. I was praying in my mind that I get to be with my friends. 'Eva, Daniel, Zoe,' said Mr. H. 'Summer, Autumn and Austin,' said Mrs. Oz. 'Yes!' Said Autumn and Summer. 'Let's go!' I said. I walked up to Mr. C with my suitcase.

'Morning Mr. Carter. What's our room number?' 'Room fourteen down the path there,' He said while concomitantly pointing to my left as I see a path leading into the forest. 'Thank you,' I said. Me and my friends Dawdled towards the path, and we began hiking down the gravel path. As the forest trees are covering our surroundings as the birds sing in the rooftops and the smoggy clouds comfort the wind howling in the cobalt-blue sky. 'Looks like we are exploring!' Said Autumn.

When Autumn said that, I remember two years ago when we were exploring in forests we had our LED lights and everything, it was Autumn's idea, his dad would always come with us and tell us some hilarious jokes as we trot our way down the forest's path.

Unfortunately, in the future at forty-seven, he died. Autumn didn't go to school for a month because of that. Summer and I were worried about her, and we were texting her if she was okay; She left no answer, so we just let her do her, basically. We didn't want to spam her messages. Because we didn't want to be annoying.