✨ AURORA ✨

I saw EZ coming towards me. He had been looking at me ever since hes here. I knew it but i ignored it. Now he was standing beside me and he smiled and i smiled back. I could see it in his eyes. How can i not? But there was nothing i could do. I wanted to but i couldn't.

"Rory will uh please listen to me for once?", he said with a hint of anger and frustration.

"You and me we both know what you are going to ask me and what my answer is. Now, don't we?", I said to him cupping his cheeks, with both my hands which were holding a spatula before, while i stared in his beautiful brown eyes and suddenly i was lost. His voice faded and grew distant nd my mind thought of that myth:-

"Brown eyes used to shine like the moon but to cover their charm they were covered in honey from heaven"

His eyes proved every word of this myth true and it wasn't a myth for me anymore. Just then he said something, and held me from my shoulders and jerked my body and i could hear his worried voice asking me

"Rory!! Are uh okayy?? What happened?? Are you sick? You should have stayed home tody? Didn't i told you not to overwork yourself?", he scolded cutely with a worry in his voice and kept passing me death glares.

I was supposed to listen to him but instead i was staring at his broad back and shoulders , his sleeves of the pretty baby blue shirt rolled upto his elbows, his veins on forearms appeared and disappeared as he moved while making a classic cappuccino for me at the café we both work. His booty tightly and nicely wrapped in his pants. In that moment i forgot everything cuz oh lord! How badly i wanted to slap and scrunch that ass, how i wanted to pin him to the wall while i place my lips inches close to his neck just below the earlobe with my hand on his chest just around his nipples so close yet so far, my knee in between his legs grinding at the spot with just the right amount of pressure , making him beg, whimper, cry for evn my slightest touch. Just with the thoughts i was so turned on. And with that i began to get up walking towards him with no intention to turn my imagination into reality, but just then he turned towards me abruptly when i was so close to call his name and we ended up in a position that made my horny ass worse.

He was leaning on the counter with the help of one of his hand while his other hand gripped my boob so harshly due to suddeness while my palm rested on his nipple with face on his chest staring up at his face to his height above me. He probably didn't realised his grip on my boob cuz he gripped it and he kept looking away from my eyes while breathing loud, his expression lied somewhere between flushed and trying to remain calm thats when i realised my fucking knee was in his legs and it was grinding and he let out a deep breath and i decided to play a lil.

With my doe eyes and innocent face i said, " are uh stressed about something?", still grinding on just the tip of his dick.

I smirked internally knowing he was trying hard not to moan , not to give in.

He first licked and then bit his lower lip and shook his head while telling me otherwise.

At this point i was furious cuz i wanted to do that to him.
But then getting back to teasing i said ," Then stop squishing my boob like a stress toy".

As soon as these words left my mouth he became aware of his hand quickly released it with the same expression as before. I slightly hit him with my knee and just when i was about to go away from him, he held both of my wrists and pinned them on my back. He was taking in every inch of me, gulping with each stare that made his Adam's apple pop. He snaked his other hand around my waist while he rested his face in crook of my neck, inhaling in my scent.

"Ughhh!!! Why all this has to happen now? It was getting harder to control myself", i thought.

Then inhaling, he lightly feathered my jaw just near my earlobe with kisses and said with a smirk,
"And your knee was enjoying itself grinding on me. Hm? Aurora, i suggest you to leave my buddy alone. You don't want to face the consequences of waking him up. Do you?"

This was getting heated but i won't give in. I pressed my body onto his as my hands were still pinned and i said getting out of grip,

"Small things don't scare me, EZ".

It was just enough to make his breathing once again loud and uneven just as i was breathing in the moment. But then my sight went to his biceps with which he could have forced himself on me today in this very moment, or any other day but decided to ask me patiently to be his girlfriend and each time i said no and refused to tell him the reason but it was going on for way too long and i had no intentions to hurt him so i just spit it out,

" Crushes...i said ..CRUSHES WERE , CRUSHES ARE SO PAINFULLY DIFFICULT. DO YOU KNOW WHY ITS CALLED CRUSH OUT OF ALL WORDS?? BECAUSE WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE MORE THAN URSELF AND THEY BREAK YOUR HEART, TOY WITH IT, THATS HOW YOU FEEL, YOU FEEL CRUSHED.
AND I DONT WANNA MAKE YOU FEEL THAT WAY. I DONT WANNA BE THAT PERSON. PLEASE DON'T FORCE ME TO BE THAT PERSON. I CAN NVR IMAGINE ANYONE DOING THAT TO YOU LET ALONE MYSELF. I'LL BREAK THEIR ASS AND RIP THEM APART IF THEY HURT YOUR HEART. PLEASE",
i said with teary eyes and inaudible sobs not caring who's looking at us and then he hugged me and apologized continuously till i stopped crying.

When i snapped back to reality i broke the hug , went home without saying a word to him. He knew now i wont come outta my house for whole day i knew that he knows.
I shrugged away all the thoughts, everything, my mind was numb but still it was giving me flashbacks of past , to avoid them i just went to sleep not caring about setting up an alarm for next morning cuz it wasn't evn night yet and I'd wake up till then is what i had thought.

-----------------
Lemme know what do you think of this chapter?? Is it worth your time?

I'll be updating every two days.

Comment to let me know you liked it.❤️