Chapter 1 : The beginning

(Alex pov)
I always hated waking up in the morning for school. I really only have perfect attendance because the thought of getting the perfect attendance reward at the end of the year and rubbing it in Sam's face is. My dad has always woken me up before he went to work, my mom split on us when I was 5 so it's just me and him. I would finally wake up about 5 minutes after he woke me up and I went to take a morning shower and do my skincare which usually takes 30 minutes to do everything. When I got downstairs all the supplies for breakfast were out so I cooked two eggs and toasted some bread. I finally left to go to school in my jeans and hoodie. It's mid-junior year so the workload is a decent amount. I always make sure everything was done before the day it was due which was always midnight which means I do a lot of all-nighters. I usually get to school at 645 even though school starts at 730, I usually get there early because the library opens at 7 so I can get 30 minutes of sleep.

(Sam's Pov)

I've had the same routine since 8th grade. I wake up around 5 am and then I go to the gym and work out for an hour. I take a shower and get ready for school, but before that, I make sure all of my assignments are done, if they aren't I will do them. I get to school around 715 just early enough to mess around with friends. My friend Mark has always made fun of my feed with Alex and how dumb it was and how we should date already. He was dumb me and Alex would never date him because she hates me. She is cute just so focus on everything but dating is so dumb. Her best friend was Skylar who is Mark's crush he was always talking about how much he loved everything about her but she wouldn't give him the time of day. He was very dumb, thinking that Skylar would even date him. Skylar was pretty but she was my type, she had this dumb blonde thing going on it was so stupid. I can't have any relationship because my mom thinks I'm too young even thou I'm 17.