Old habits

Strange didn't know why, but he knew something was going to happen. He had a feeling he hasn't had since...Thanos. He's been getting reports from dozens of sorcerers that world's have been getting destroyed and he doesn't know why. Wong suddenly learns something and races to find Strange after several signs have proven the worse.

"What dose all of this mean, Wong?" Strange asks him as seeing the red and blue dark clouds surrounding New York.

"It means someone to trying to send a universal message. Something tells me that they are not sending a greeting." Wong answers and now Strange is wishing they still had the time stone.

At the Raft, you can say things aren't as fun with the fact their number one escapees always break out with the same excuses. To destroy Peter Parker, Spider-Man. And as of right now, Quentin Beck, or Mysterio depending who you ask, is as of now having another one of his fits he was thrown back into the Raft.

"Quite winning, Beck. Maybe you should focus on your thirteen life sentences, rather then keep adding into it." One of the guards mock him and Beck turns to counterattack, but once he does turn around...he sees he's alone. Even the other cells that held his other Sinister Six members are now empty.

"Quentin Beck." A menacing voice calls out to the man and he turns to see a dark, bearded man in some Wakandan like suit that reminded him of Vision's look.

"I need your help, Beck." The man who suddenly appeared in his cell explains. "I don't know what this is...but I'm not falling for this." Quentin says, when the vibranium doors for his cell get blown off.

"My god...how did you...? What are you?" Beck asks the man. "Something beyond your comprehension." He only replies and starts walking closer towards Beck and he's getting worried and backs away. "I've traveled far to this place and time to lay this precious burden at your feet. Use this book to reshape the world as you see fit. Show them your true potential can really do, Beck. Instead of creating illusions of power, create your own reality." He explains and hands Beck an oversized book.

"Why me? There are thousands of people out there who aren't criminals." Beck questions him, not understanding why he chose him. "You have vision. That book holds the key to your transformation, Beck, all that has to be done is open it."

Beck then decides to just open it and see what happens. But once he opens it, he feels the power of everything and everyone in the universe and realizes it's not a fake. "The universe is in your hands."

"I can...I can see everything. I can feel everything." Beck states.

"A quick word of advice; think big." He states and disappears.

Back in the sanctum, a wave of energy attacks all of the sorcerers, but before it could hit him, Strange opens a portal and escaped at the last second.

"I hope you're prepared, Avengers. There's no telling what's been done to our reality." Strange mumbles to himself, not knowing what he can do now, except find out what happened and find who was contacting them.

The next day, the red and blue clouds have gone as far as Fairburn, Georgia Stark lake-house all the way to upstate New York, but what's strangest is yet to come.

"Honey, you better get up." Pepper call's out to her husband, Tony Stark, but who woke up in the bed was an aged Peter Parker.

"What?" Peter asks himself as he looks to where he is. "I don't remember visiting the Stark's." Peter states when he sees a picture that used to be of him receiving the Stark internship, but it's now showing him being the one giving the Stark internship to someone else. Who by the looks of him, looks like a younger Tony Stark. Peter then starts getting really creeped out and decides to check the ultimate test, he removes his shirt and sees a scar that was left after Tony Stark's surgery to get rid of the arc reactor from his chest.