ch epilogue (a big trouble (✿ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠;⁠)

At minor family after date.....

Vegas.
MACAU ...!!!

Macau.
What happened why are you screaming did big hia not let you date or what ..?

Vegas.
Hm that seems to be the case my sweet little brother.....i got to know that someone leaked my first date info with pete for some Drama it seems.....hm.what should i do with him? ...

Macau.(awkward laugh while he backwards)
Hehe
Maybe i forgot to turn off the stove..

Vegas.
Haha you hadn't cook since were born....

Macau started to run walk around living room couch.. with vegas chasing him

Vegas
Mac stop running your phi pete brought something for you won't you like to see it?...

Mac.
I know there is nothing like that you are just trying to capture me and going to punish me for ruining your date...

Vegas.
If you knew than why did you do that......?

Mac.(awkward laugh)
Ha ha hah .....

Pete (enters the main hall of minor family mansion as he got busy due to some security check up)

What is going on here....and macau why are you running while vegas got that murdering face .....?

Macau.(sigh a breath at the angel who came to save him from his satan like brother)
Phiiiiii.....(while wiping his non existent tear and running towards pete in a overly dramatic way)...hia is trying to kill me bzc i tried to hangout with my friend....

Pete while trying to understand what is going on he still shield macau...

Vegas.
Don't try to save that conspiring malign he can comit a whole city homicide and still will get away with it ......and did something unacceptable so better be ready for its aftermath.....

Pete.
So what did he do?

Vegas.
He crashed our first date  , I knew the time he mentioned about ticket but thought that maybe he had some heart change,,.and now i know how bloodly wrong i was .. hah i will kill him tonight before he can see the sun .... Come here you imbesel if you want to have a less terrifying death...

Pete.
So you called khun no to our date..?

Mac.(while nodding)
Nooo i didn't.

Pete
Thank you...

Mac and vegas became status reincarnation .........

Mac. Opens and closes his mouth like a goldfish....

Vegas
Why are you saying thank you for crashing the date...?

Pete.(walked towards vegas and holds his hands while drawing pattern on vegas hand ....)

That day i was happy bzc i got to introduce my precious person to each other..hehe even if it evolved into chaos. But still i wanted to introduce you to my grandma ,khun no  , Porsche, arm,pol .. they all are my people and i was so happy for you being with me and reciprocating my feelings that it made me very happy that heh even sleep and dream do not come to me bzc they know i got a way happy amd a dreamy reality that even dream seems like a hell sometimes.......and when you were doing your best to impress khun no bzc he is important to me it was like ethernal i - ... I love you.......

Vegas was having a red nose with macau being happy for his phi and hia so to not disturb them his was garuding the living room......and pete he was a crying mess....

Vegas
Sniff.... you ..I... You are really unfair now i can't teach a lesson to my imbesel like brother..

Pete.
Hehe that was my plan ... seems like it was successful...

Vegas .
Hah ..(nod ) it really was successful...............i love you ..

Pete.
I know and i love you more....

Vegas.
That's something you can't be correct about..

Pete.pout.
We will see...

Vegas .
We will...

Pete.(nervous)
So would like to meet my grandma ...?  If no than its ok i will not pressure you..

Vegas...
I -...

/Knock knock/

Macau.
Are you both ok bzc i need to go to enjoy my vacation...

Vegas.
No need to go anywhere pack your bags we are going to pete hometown to meet his grandmother...

Gate brust open with a jumping Macau...

Mac.
Oh great let's go wohoooooo......
.....i got saved thanks brother in law....

Vegas.
You better be ready bzc you did not got off hock...

Mac.smug grin
We would see....(runs to his room to pack his things)

Just than vegas phone rings with dr top name at display.....

Vegas pick up the phone and just say i - i ......just let someone adopt him ....

And hangs up...

P.
Vegas what was that ?

V.
Dr top called and said my father he ... He got a son his favourite son ...who was born just maybe 9 months ago ...

P.
So you gave him up for adoption?

V.
Uh huh .

P
But he got a family why ?

V.
I don't know...

P.
Do you hate him ?

V.
No there is nothing like that i didn't even met him ...

P.
So why can't he be with his family...?

V.
B-...but we .... I mean i dont want him to be targeted...and he should live a normal life.

P.
What is a normal life...

V
A loving family.,

P.
We can be his normal family..

V.
But not with guns and all.

P.
Wegath,..look in my eyes..(he looks up in pete eyes to see affection and loving )

He can be our own child i will be his papa and you can be his dad (smile) with a brother like uncle and many great uncles to watch series, to teach martial art , and all hm ....we can be his big loving family....

V.
Bu...i....but what if korn did something?

P.
Do you think he would after all that , he would rather die than see his cards crumble and we both know what i am talking about.right ...

V.(nod)
I know but what if ,...i mean ...... What if he got a -..........what if i treated him like my father did ..?

P.
You would not..

V.
How can you be sure.?

P.
Bzc i know ... And to prove that if you did i would torture you myself...hm..........and we can get training by my nana about kids she will also be there ...hm .....

V.
Hah.... You really are an fabulous person just like how tankhun hia says "wow amazing "

P.(smile)
I know. Let's give this news to macau ...

After that macau jumped in joy saying that all those torture payed atlast now he won't see both of them smooching each other iin hallway after a kid while saying that know he would have a someone to his side ......yay .........after that they got adoption of that kid naming him venice after all name given by theerpanyakun (as they have no choice but to choose it bzc of other name be like teletot, macfellow, salmon, whereas vegas name being ., boiled egg, rotten dumplings, or seamega )

After that khun no and everyone of major family except korn was informed about venice and said they can meet him after there vacation of pete hometown

Once more epilogue (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) 
to go would update it tomorrow wohoooooo............⊂⁠(⁠(✿・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃