Kiss World Park Tour

Alexis watches quietly as the kids watch the video. As the witch comes on the screen more closely Shaggy and Scooby scream then run and hide in Delilah the security chief's locker.

"Obviously you've done this before," Demon says.

"Jeez, those two can move quick." Catman says.

"And I thought I was fast. Those two could probably give me a run for my money." Alexis says.

"No joke." Catman says as Delilah then walks over to her locker.

"Get out of my locker," Delilah says opening her locker.

"But. It's so cozy." Shaggy says before Delilah then pulls Shaggy and Scooby out of her locker. Alexis watches as the witch breaks a guitar.

"It's like she's searching for something," Fred says.

"And I'm going to guess that something is a rock," Daphne says.

"Do you think you could show us around the park? I'd like to see some of the places where the witch has been." Velma asks. Alexis looks at Velma but rolls her eyes not necessarily wanting to trust the kids but trusts her friends decision no matter how crazy or questionable their decisions may be.

"No problem. Right fellas?" Star child asks.

"Count me out. The Demon needs to feed the beast." Demon says walking off.

"Did he say heh huh beast?" Shaggy asks a bit scared.

"He just means his stomach," Alexis says.

"Oh," Shaggy says chuckling.

"Well, then my beast is growling too," Shaggy says holding his hands to his stomach.

"How about your bud?" Shaggy asks.

"My beast is starving," Scooby says as his stomach growls.

"Like catch ya later. It's beast feeding time." Shaggy says as he and Scooby walk off.

"I'm ready for that tour now," Daphne says giggling as she wraps her arms around Star child's neck again.

"If by tour you mean begin the investigation," Fred says as Daphne let's go of Star child's neck.

"Let's hit it fellow mystery solvers." Star child says as they all walk out all but Catman and Alexis.

"I guess we'll see ya out there." Catman says as he uses a special effects confetti canon and he and Alexis vanish.

*Timeskip*

"I have to say this is some amusement park," Daphne says.

"Thanks. We each including Alexis took a section and designed it our selves." Star child says.

"There's my Rip Stone Barbecue. The hottest ride in the park." Demon says.

"My Electric Outage." Spaceman says.

"Don't forget my Whirling Wild Cats." Catman says.

"What about my Hounds Of Love( It's basically like the tunnel of love but on both sides there will be beautiful lights, pairs of wolves, wolves howling, and your in a moon heart shaped boat floating down a river path of water)," Alexis says.

"And my Dynasty Star Ferris Wheel. Whoo." Star child says.

"What's that ride?" Velma asks pointing to a ride.

"That's our most wicked ride of all. The Destroyer." Demon says.

"But its closed to the public." Catman says.

"Its need repairs but we can't get repairs on it because of the Crimson Witch," Alexis says.

"The Crimson Witch scared away repair men on it earlier tonight." Spaceman says.

"Looks pretty terrifying," Daphne says looking at the ride.

"Not if you were with me, darling." Star child says making Daphne blush.

"Oh, brother," Fred says.

"Oh, Fred," Velma says.

"I'm sorry Velma. But I can't compete with Star child." Fred says sadly.

"You don't need to. Remember underneath all that makeup is just a regular guy who puts his pants on like everyone else." Velma says.

"Kiss costume change activate!" Star child says right as they all jump on to the stage changing into their costumes.

"Oh come on," Fred says.

"Relax Fred. I think this was all pre-planned." Velma says.

"Your right. It was a dress rehearsal for tonight's show. Good test run fellas." Shandi says.

"This isn't getting us anywhere. We need to be doing our own investigation." Demon says.

"Alright, Demon I hear you." Star child says.

"Hey, guys were going to take a break." Star child says. As Alexis and the guys start to walk off and investigate on their own she hears Shandi Strutter the bands head techi introduce herself.