Loki and Serena's Movie Night

Chapter 14

It had been several weeks since the whole ordeal with Bucky and Loki's first kiss. Loki and Serena were getting closer every day. Serena was also getting used to being an Avenger. She had been on several missions with the Avengers and improving with each mission. One day while the other Avengers were on a mission, Loki and Serena had the tower all to themselves. So they decided to spend some time together. Loki and Serena were sitting on the couch in each other's arms watching a movie. Serena was laying her head on Loki's chest feeling his heartbeat next to her cheek. Loki asks Serena, "Darling, are you awake?" Serena replies, "Yes, I'm awake." Serena looked up at Loki and smiled. Loki bent over and kissed Serena passionately. Loki slipped his tongue inside of Serena's mouth and she put her in his. The kiss got so passionate that Loki started to lay Serena down on the couch and get on top of her. When she realized what was happening, she pushed Loki away. Loki asked Serena, "What's wrong?" Serena said, "I just realized where this was leading to, and I had to stop." Loki asks Serena, "Why? You were enjoying yourself, weren't you?" Serena replies, "Yes, I was enjoying myself but I'm afraid that someone may walk in on us." Loki said, mischievously, "We can go to my bedroom and finish what we started." Serena's eyes got big and said, "We can't do that either." Loki said, "Ok, we go to YOUR bedroom." Serena said, "That wasn't what I meant. I mean we can't DO THIS right now." Loki asked Serena. "Why not? You love me and I love you. Why can't we show it?" Serena said, "I need more time." Loki said, "This is the second time that we almost made love and you stopped yourself. What are you so afraid of, love? Are you afraid that I might leave you once we make love? Because if you are, then let me reassure you that won't happen. I love you too much." Serena said, "I'm just scared, that's all because I have never made love to a man before." Loki said, "I promise you that I won't hurt you, love." Serena asked shyly, "Maybe next time, Loki?" Loki said with a deep sigh, "Ok baby, The next time for sure, deal?" Serena shook her head, "Yes." So, they just cuddled and watched the movie.

When the Avengers came back from their mission, they found Loki and Serena in each other's arms with the TV still on. They had fallen asleep while watching the movie. Tony cleared his throat, which woke up Loki and Serena. Loki looked at the rest of the Avengers and said, "When did you get back?" Tony said, "Just now." Serena said, "Well, all of you know how Loki and I feel about each other. I didn't think we were breaking any policies or rules, were we?" Bucky had a sour look on his face as he looked at Loki and Serena in each other's arms. Steve saw Bucky's expression and said, "Bucky, we have already been over this before. Serena loves Loki and he loves her and that is that. There's no reason to go back over this again. If you can't stand to see them together, then just leave the room." Without saying a word, Bucky turned on his heel and stormed off. Serena tells everyone, "I'm sorry that my and Loki's relationship is causing Bucky to be mad, but it doesn't change anything. I still love Loki and he still loves me." Tony said, "Don't worry about Bucky, he'll get over it sooner or later." Nat said, "Yes, all of us, except for Bucky, are happy for you and Loki. So don't worry about anything."